CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FOUR WWE Future Endevours today.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

FOUR WWE Future Endevours today. Empty
PostSubject: FOUR WWE Future Endevours today.   FOUR WWE Future Endevours today. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:29 pm

David Hart Smith, Melina, Vladmir Koslov, and Chris Masters.

Gone.

Smith really is the only real loss. However, it means WWE '12 is even more out of date before it comes out, unfortunately. I'm sure that all 4 are probably in the game.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: FOUR WWE Future Endevours today.   FOUR WWE Future Endevours today. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:28 am

David Hart Smith had some cool moves so if they remove him I hope they at least keep his moveset in
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: FOUR WWE Future Endevours today.   FOUR WWE Future Endevours today. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:17 am

I don't think any of them are going to be missed TBH.

David Hart Smith really should have been relaunched as keeping his Dad's legacy alive. They should have shown video of him revisiting England to learn more about his heritage, and then had him partner up with Regal as a manager. Tap into the UK market more in a way they haven't really done with Barrett.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: FOUR WWE Future Endevours today.   FOUR WWE Future Endevours today. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 11:29 am

Melina's entrance will be...if not her! I hear that she's back with Morrison, after dallying with the Dumb Mountain that is Dave Batista...

Hart, like DS says, should have been vibing on the legacy of his family names. In a world of wrestling where gimmicks are repackaged as a matter of course I'm sure it could stand a new BB.

Admittedly I haven't seen it in a while but hasn't Koslov been marginally succesful? At least one run with a tag belt, some other minor successes?

Masters seems a bit of a yoyo. Now you see him, now you don't, oh, he's back, wait, no he's not...
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: FOUR WWE Future Endevours today.   FOUR WWE Future Endevours today. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:36 am

Like CM Punk said on Mondya night, Masters had worked his ass off to improve, and was pulling good matches now and getting a decent reaction. Makes no sense to fire him now and keep so many other no marks around.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: FOUR WWE Future Endevours today.   FOUR WWE Future Endevours today. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:05 am

Does seem more than a little odd if he's done so much to try and improve.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: FOUR WWE Future Endevours today.   FOUR WWE Future Endevours today. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 5:00 am

Never try to apply logic to the WWE's talent management decisions. Its an exercise in futility along the lines of translating the book "how to learn French, into French"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOUR WWE Future Endevours today.   FOUR WWE Future Endevours today. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FOUR WWE Future Endevours today.
Page 1 of 1