CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Attribute Customizer! How will you use it? And who will you change?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

Attribute Customizer! How will you use it? And who will you change? Empty
PostSubject: Attribute Customizer! How will you use it? And who will you change?   Attribute Customizer! How will you use it? And who will you change? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:56 pm

I just downloaded the Superstar Attribute Customizer.

First thing I did was re-edit Alica Fox down to a more realistic Overall Rating of 23. :p

What will you do? What overall would you reset, and what would you reset it as?

If you need to compare, here's the "official" ones in the game

Batista- 92
Beth Phoenix- 84
Big Show- 85
CM Punk- 93
Chavo- 78
Chris Jericho- 94
Christian- 86
Cody Rhodes- 81
DH Smith- 82
Dolph Ziggler- 88
Drew McIntyre- 86
Edge- 93
Evan Bourne- 88
Eve- 77
JTG- 77
Jack Swagger- 89
John Cena- 95
John Morrison- 85
Kane- 87
Kelly Kelly- 75
Kofi Kingston- 87
Luke Gallows- 77
MVP- 85
Mark Henry- 77
Maryse- 78
Matt Hardy- 82
Melina- 81
Michelle McCool- 82
Miz- 89
Natalya- 78
Primo- 80
R-Truth- 86
Randy Orton- 95
Rey Mysterio- 88
Santino- 75
Shad- 80
Shawn Michaels- 95
Sheamus- 92
Ted Dibiase- 81
Triple H- 95
Tyson Kidd- 82
Undertaker- 98
Vance Archer- 81
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Attribute Customizer! How will you use it? And who will you change?   Attribute Customizer! How will you use it? And who will you change? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:04 pm

I'd lower Gallows to the same kind of level as the worst female wrestler in the game. Oh, and Santino needs to be 100!!
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Attribute Customizer! How will you use it? And who will you change?   Attribute Customizer! How will you use it? And who will you change? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:33 pm

Big Show lower than Drew Mcintyre and Evan Bourne? Well that's changing for a start. Show should be one of the most dominant in the game.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Attribute Customizer! How will you use it? And who will you change?   Attribute Customizer! How will you use it? And who will you change? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:54 pm

I've done most of them.

Punk, Miz, Big Show, Jericho, Kane, Morrison, RVD, MVP, Santino and Christian have all gotten a significant bump up from me.

Batista, Orton, and Undertaker have been slightly lowered just a little bit, as they are still around the high 90's but I think they were a little overrated. I think it's a little ridiculous that Undertaker is rated only 2 less than immaculately perfect 100. At 98, that's a bit ridiculous. More like 95. Batista changed to 89, and Orton sitting at 91.

Ziggler, McIntyre, Sheamus, Matt Hardy, Dibiase, Rhodes, Mysterio, Cena and R-Truth have taken a sharper dive from where they were. Mostly from mid 70's to mid 80's ratings.

And McCool, Archer, Kelly, Knox, and Eve, have all taken a complete nose dive into near burial at around low 52 to low 60-ish territory.

And Alica Fox, as I mentioned.... is by far the lowest at 23. :p

Alica Fox absolutely fucking sucks beyond rational belief, and she needs to be stopped. I have her stats generally low across the board, but her Grapple, Charisma, and Technical stats are DOA.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Attribute Customizer! How will you use it? And who will you change?   Attribute Customizer! How will you use it? And who will you change? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:35 am

Now that I have The Druid, he's the ONLY character that's at 100 Overall.

My logic for that is that he's a powerful specter and therefore, a wretched but fearful slave creature, much like the Nazgul in Lord Of The Rings. :p

Ok, screw logic, I have unlimited points. There's the real reason. : D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attribute Customizer! How will you use it? And who will you change?   Attribute Customizer! How will you use it? And who will you change? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attribute Customizer! How will you use it? And who will you change?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CXA Universe :: Topics, Discussion, and Talk :: WWE Video Games News & Discussion-
Jump to: