CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fire and Ice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drogoth

Drogoth

Fire and Ice Empty
PostSubject: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:55 am

CXA Reunion. A night when some of the best talent the wrestling game has ever seen pulled on their boots to pay their respects to, and celebrated, two of the most influential companies the business has seen. At one time, CWA and TXA held some of the squared circle's top superstars. Both are sadly no longer with us but in CXA, an organisation put together to promote the reunion show, we had one last chance to see the stars wrestling under those banners.

And what a night it was. The defeat of David Shand. An electric tag match. Every match fizzed and popped with an energy that turned back time and showed the fans just what they’ve been missing since the companies folded. Of all the matches perhaps the most controversial finish was the match between Rob Arnold and Myron Novaar, the self proclaimed ‘Prince’. Having challenged Arnold to a crucifixion match Novaar deliberately lost the match by attaching himself to the symbol and claiming it was ‘the sacrifice he needed to honour his ancestors and become the true prince!’!

Since that night little has been heard from Novaar. Three months have passed since Reunion with very little new information coming out. Just before the pay-per-view there was a very public falling out between David Shand and his brother, Matthew. Novaar, almost like a brother to Shand, was dragged into that with the elder Shand claiming he’d always been using them both. Novaar stated that Shand would get his but, again, nothing has really been said.

Which is why, today, I find myself in a hotel in New Orleans, waiting for an interview with Novaar. One of the few bits of information that we have found out, since the show, is that Novaar has relocated there from LA, moving into a big, old mansion that wouldn’t feel out of place in a Lestat movie.

So let’s recap a little of Novaar’s history. Born in Sheffield thirty-six years ago, Novaar originally went by the name Myron Robinson-Fox before apparently finding proof that he was a prince of the royal line of Atlantis. The former Vampire Antichrist and Cyberstar claimed that, together with the prince, all three were aspects of his personality and that he channelled them all.

Arriving for the interview I found that Novaar, as Myron has asked to be called, already there waiting for me. As you’d expect from a man who has made his name as much through his appearance and outfits as the many, many successes he’s had in the ring, Novaar has dressed to impress. A pair of knee-high leather boots end at a pair of dark blue breeches, decorated with a very thin gold stripe. These lead to a metallic gold, high-necked top, short-sleeved and cut Mandarin style. On one wrist Novaar is wearing a band with his symbol, a stylised 3 with a dot in the middle. On the other a band with a ice dragon and flaming phoenix together in a circle.

These designs are repeated on a pendant which see the dragon and the phoenix circling the symbol. When I comment on them Novaar explains they represent his three aspects and his twin inspirations. I didn’t realise at the time but he’ll tell me more later in the interview.

Perhaps the most unusual part is Novaar’s face. Eyes rimmed in black, lips in gold Novaar flashed me a twisted smile that shows off his trademark vampire fangs. The smile is mirrored in Novaar’s eyes which are covered by cat contact lenses, again in gold. But it’s the latest edition that grabs your notice. I’d heard that Novaar had gone in for surgery just after his match with Rob Arnold. That has led to rumours that Arnold has hurt Novaar more than people knew. However, seeing Novaar today you realise that wasn’t the case. Instead, Novaar had plastic surgery done to tweak his ears into subtle points. With his long silver hair tied back in a high pony tail the ears become obvious. A truly unusual appearance.

(to be continued)
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

Fire and Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:15 pm

Interesting! Give us more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

Fire and Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:02 am

cheers Smile I will! I decided to post the first bit when I realised I had done a page without actually 'speaking'! I'm hoping to do the next bit later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fire and Ice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire and Ice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CXA Universe :: CXA 2011 Event :: In-Character-
Jump to: