CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bye Bye Chavo Guerrero.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

Bye Bye Chavo Guerrero. Empty
PostSubject: Bye Bye Chavo Guerrero.   Bye Bye Chavo Guerrero. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:02 am

WWE just released Chavo.

And is it any surprise?

Take one look at where his WWE career has been and has gone since the day that Eddie died, and that answer is more than apparent.

I'm honestly surprised it took them this long to do it. They clearly had no respect for him. Chavo spent almost every week for the last several years jobbing to everyone from Bob Barker to Hornswaggle. He'd been relegated to being stuck in the absolute bottom of the WWE barrel.

Instead of allowing him to celebrate the remaining legacy of the Guerrero family name, that honor instead went to Rey Mysterio who has done nothing since but become lazy, complacent and an incessantly whiny prick backstage.

When it comes to most WWE releases of talent that I actually like or think HAS talent, especially someone like Chavo, usually I would bitch and bemoan WWE for letting this person go.

But it's clear that Chavo was going absolutely nowhere in the WWE. So for once, i'm glad he's gone to other things.

For once, looking forward to "future endeavors" actually sounds like a POSITIVE experience for Chavo.

....unless he goes to TNA of course, in which case, would be the final nail in the coffin of his career. But I prefer to not even think of that as a possibility. I don't want to jinx it.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Chavo Guerrero.   Bye Bye Chavo Guerrero. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:25 am

TBH, Chavo was lucky he lasted as long as he did. Assuming Eddie hadn't died, I suspect Kirwin White would have killed his career in mid 2006. So he actually got another 5 years of borrowed time.

He was a competent hand, but lacked the spark to really be someone you tuned in for. And as you say, the WWE devalued him so badly, there was no coming back. I strongly suspect you WILL see him in TNA though.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Chavo Guerrero.   Bye Bye Chavo Guerrero. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:46 am

Damn.

I'm sure I know what TNA will do with Chavo.

They'll do the same thing they always do. Take Chavo's current character but add some failed attempt at a "hip", and "edgy" reinvention that makes Chavo look like a bad 90's trendy 'tude cartoon character stereotype.

Like put wrap around sunglasses, and gold chains on him, give him a small leather jacket and call him C-Vo 'Rerro.

And then give him a terrible entrance theme that sounds like the same generic sonic guitarish paste that everyone else has.

2 weeks later, you'll never even know he showed up.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Chavo Guerrero.   Bye Bye Chavo Guerrero. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:25 am

Like DS said I think Chavo was one of those people who did well enough in the ring but lacked that x factor that gets you pushed up the card. The K White gimmick was terrible and I agree that the only reason Chavo has been with the company since is because of his surname.

That said, if they had decided they were going to keep him they should have at least made some effort to find him something to do.

Personally I've never liked Rey. Just something about him always bugged me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Chavo Guerrero.   Bye Bye Chavo Guerrero. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bye Bye Chavo Guerrero.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CXA Universe :: Topics, Discussion, and Talk :: General Conversation-
Jump to: