CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Out Cold's WWE Universe

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The OC

The OC

Out Cold's WWE Universe Empty
PostSubject: Out Cold's WWE Universe   Out Cold's WWE Universe Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:49 am

Alrighty, we all talked about it so I think I'll start it off. I am technically simulating a lot of matches unless they pertain to a feud im trying to start. The Miz has the US title, I'm taking it and his awesomeness lol. I also like to note that for right now, I am with the TNA brand. I dont have Week 1 but here is week 2, the matches i simulated will have SIM next to them:

WEEK 2: Monday Night RAW

Custom Match: Large Locker Room Backstage Brawl
Out Cold VS Primo

Out Cold was victorious by KO. Primo went KO with a F-5 onto a trash can. This new damage thing they've done is really awesome. i didnt even mean to hit that move onto the trash can.

Match 2: SIM
Eve VS Maryse

Eve won but who cares

Match 3:
Shawn Michaels VS Primo

Wow, the PC did this one folks i swear lol. I didnt even use a sig or finisher and HBK won lol. Primo didnt show signs of being injured. Holy crap, Vince came out and just gave me a second opponent, Koslov. I beat Primo in like under 3 minutes so I guess thats why. But yeah i won, yippy. There replays are excellent as well.

Main Event: Steel Cage
Edge VS Randy Orton

Im playing this one too, it might prove to actually not simulate these things. Edge is gonna feel the RKO. They used the same mechanics to exit the cage from last years, pretty nice. Randy won.

This week was fun, cant wait til my guy gets some of this official fun.

WEEK 2: WWE Superstars

Match 1:
Out Cold VS Chris Masters

Originally, Masters was suppose to face Chavo, but I subbed him with my guy and won.

Match 2: Triple Threat
Primo Vs DH Smith VS Chris Jericho

Ohh who to play as....DH Smith you say, sure. The Miz apparently bought a ticket to the first row, also note that week 1, Jericho and the Miz broke up their tag team and hate each other, nice. The Miz didnt do anything since Jericho wasnt really dominating the match, i was and because of that freaking Dibaise Jr. came out and hit me with a chair.

Main Event: 6 man battle Royal Over the Tope
Christian (Me) VS Matt Hardy VS JG VS Cody Rhodes VS MVP VS Shad

Mini Royal Rumble, get to see how the rumble mechanics work now. Matt Hardy looks thinner and fit in the game...I should change this to match his new pudgy self. I won it fairly easily. Mechanic didnt change, definitely same as last year.

WEEK 2: Smackdown

Match 1: Submission match
JTG VS Luke Gallows

I like the SES only cause of CM Punk so Luke, lets see if we can teach 12 steps to Brooklyn. Oh neat, I unexpectedly came from behind and I automatically get a finisher..sweet. Wow Rey Myserio came out to help but didnt do much but stan there and take the beating i went to give him.

Match 2: SIM
Kelly Kelly Vs Beth Phoenix

I somewhat want kelly to win..but she lost lol

Match 3: Number 1 Contenders, Falls Count Anywhere
Kofi Kingston VS Drew Mcintyre

I wish i would Sim this but I like Kofi..not much but a lil more than Drew. I really didnt go anywhere besides the ring but i did go boom Boom.

Main Event: Triple Threat
CM Punk Vs kane VS Undertaker

...Why is Punk in this mess?? I shall save him..without the Pepsi Plunge...because I forgot to put it in his moveset. I go for the win, and Taker stops me, but my puppy er i mean buddy Luke comes to the rescue.and Taker took the 12 Steps and kane got the GTS..i feel right in the land of Smackdown lol

Well theres my week 2, hope you enjoyed it as i have. i can already see that week 3 is gonna be fun.

Last edited by The OC on Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Out Cold's WWE Universe   Out Cold's WWE Universe Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:58 am

Nice one.

Out Cold won't get booked on any shows unless you put him on the RAW or Smackdown rosters will he?

Did you play around with the rosters at all before you started Universe mode? I'm planning to do some boxing and coxing (dump all the women on one show, move Evan Bourne to Smackdown so he can have more cruiser matches, etc)
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
The OC

The OC

PostSubject: Re: Out Cold's WWE Universe   Out Cold's WWE Universe Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:50 am

Yes David, I dont know why that is, probably because he is new, i mean he isnt showing up in the title listings in the top 10 so i just add him or make my own custom match to put him on the show.

i didnt mess with the roster of the brand, i should have though now that you mentioned it but I'll keep it together for now and see what the first Draft does, if there is one.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Out Cold's WWE Universe   Out Cold's WWE Universe Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:17 am

Well as I say, I don't think your wrestler gets booked on the shows or ranked for the titles unless you specifically assign them to one of the two main brands. Otherwise the AI doesn't know that Out Cold is a regular RAW/Smackdown guy.

Assign him to one of the rosters, then have him take one a couple of people who are well ranked. As I understand it, he should then appear and start to get booked.

At least I think that's how it works.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Out Cold's WWE Universe   Out Cold's WWE Universe Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:21 am

Reaper wrote:
Nice one.

Out Cold won't get booked on any shows unless you put him on the RAW or Smackdown rosters will he?

That is correct I think (I have yet to try the mode out, this is just what I read. Maybe OC can clarify if it's happened to him). But i'm sure that only Raw and Smackdown superstars get rankings, and I think you gotta put all instance of them in manually.

But hey, that's no problem. If it won't do it, I will. :3
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Out Cold's WWE Universe   Out Cold's WWE Universe Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:26 am

No, I don't think you need to book CAWs manually once the AI has picked them up and started to rank them. I think the computer will place them in matches and feuds.

I mean, what would it do if you moved all the regular roster off RAW and just populated it with CAWs? It would need to book something.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Out Cold's WWE Universe   Out Cold's WWE Universe Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 3:32 am

Reaper wrote:
No, I don't think you need to book CAWs manually once the AI has picked them up and started to rank them. I think the computer will place them in matches and feuds.

I mean, what would it do if you moved all the regular roster off RAW and just populated it with CAWs? It would need to book something.

Right, I meant characters that are on a paint tool logo brand, not CAWs.

You gotta be on Raw and Smackdown, but he made a TNA logo and put him on that as a paint tool brand.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Out Cold's WWE Universe   Out Cold's WWE Universe Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:57 am

Seems ok so far. So when are you going to post a screenshot of Out Cold?
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Out Cold's WWE Universe   Out Cold's WWE Universe Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 5:59 am

lonewolfshanehunt wrote:
Seems ok so far. So when are you going to post a screenshot of Out Cold?

Yeah, especially for me, because I plan on either downloading or creating all of our main characters for when I start Universe.
Back to top Go down
The OC

The OC

PostSubject: Re: Out Cold's WWE Universe   Out Cold's WWE Universe Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:29 am

I'll try it out now but I'll try and take a picture off my phone, but I'll be going Gold tomorrow and uploading my bad boy and my other guys as well. Right now he is flagging the "Legend in the Making" attire.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Out Cold's WWE Universe   Out Cold's WWE Universe Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:34 am

Phone quality is good enough for me :p
Back to top Go down
The OC

The OC

PostSubject: Re: Out Cold's WWE Universe   Out Cold's WWE Universe Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 2:02 pm

Here are my first two guys. Out Cold and Wolf-Bane:

Wolf-Bane:
Out Cold's WWE Universe 2010-10-29154637
Out Cold's WWE Universe 2010-10-29154624

Out Cold
Out Cold's WWE Universe 2010-10-29154555
Out Cold's WWE Universe 2010-10-29154527
Back to top Go down
The OC

The OC

PostSubject: Re: Out Cold's WWE Universe   Out Cold's WWE Universe Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 2:32 pm

I just set up Out Cold and Wolf-bane as a tag team and Out Cold comes out and turns on me lol bad AI, thats a bad AI

My News tells me Out Cold has turned his back on the WWE fans. Why Out Cold Why?

Is this my punishment for testing out my new CAW????
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Out Cold's WWE Universe   Out Cold's WWE Universe Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 2:40 pm

Cool! I think I can make these easily enough by looking at them. Just one question. What number tattoo is that on OC's arm?

I wish I still had that CWA theme of OC's. Anyway, i'll probably make OC as your representative in my universe. : D I'm gonna have one main CAW of everyone that signed up for an account here, eventually.

Although i'm sure it'll take me a little while to have everyone, so I'll probably start before I have everyone, after i've made my mid-card and few upper guys, and females. And then as i'm able to put you guys in, you'll enter into my universe as your debuts.

I'm going to TRY to get to the point where I can record videos of my Universe. But I have a lot to set up first. Because I don't have all my video stuff back. (People may remember that this is a new laptop after a Hard Drive crash for me, so i've yet to put my video editor and DVD ripper back on here.) But when I do, it is my hope that I can make a series of videos and upload them to my cXa branded Youtube channel. Heh.

Or... if this all fails, i'll still write it down, and just take photos of my rankings every now and then.

Also, I'm reading everyone else's Universe thread, too. So keep posting yours. : D
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Out Cold's WWE Universe   Out Cold's WWE Universe Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:28 pm

Nice going OC. (and nice TV as well, BTW)

I'll make another couple of CAWs tomorrow and then try to take some snaps of them. At the moment I only have my Reaper CAW

But I certainly want the formula or download for your Out Cold, and Karma's Mike Rocket.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Out Cold's WWE Universe   Out Cold's WWE Universe Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:41 pm

They're both pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
The OC

The OC

PostSubject: Re: Out Cold's WWE Universe   Out Cold's WWE Universe Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:42 pm

Thanks guys, yeah the pictures are quite huge and the tattoo I'll have to look. I do have a grip about because the tattoos do not have a transparency anymore. I hate seeing that big thick black tattoo when i like them more shaded and realistic.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Out Cold's WWE Universe   Out Cold's WWE Universe Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:44 am

Yes, you have to mix a shade of grey with some skin tone in it. Much easier when you could make them transparent.
Back to top Go down
The OC

The OC

PostSubject: Re: Out Cold's WWE Universe   Out Cold's WWE Universe Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:57 pm

So continuing this thing from another character, I made my Cruiserweight, Phoenix and somehow he went heel attacking Rey Mysterio and has aligned himself with CM Punk, so now this mask character is part of the Straight Edge Society. After winning a match against Drew McIntyre, Rey comes out with a steel pipe and whacks me. Thats not cool Rey lol
Back to top Go down
The OC

The OC

PostSubject: Re: Out Cold's WWE Universe   Out Cold's WWE Universe Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:26 pm

Cena has turned Heel in my Universe, well lets see how this plays out lol
Back to top Go down
The OC

The OC

PostSubject: Re: Out Cold's WWE Universe   Out Cold's WWE Universe Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:39 pm

You know i downloaded this AJ Styles caw and just the detail with him, his movesets and all his attires is just incredible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out Cold's WWE Universe   Out Cold's WWE Universe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out Cold's WWE Universe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CXA Universe :: Topics, Discussion, and Talk :: WWE Video Games News & Discussion-
Jump to: