HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Topic Wherein NightStarX just writes about all the things about the game he's noticed.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin

PostSubject: The Topic Wherein NightStarX just writes about all the things about the game he's noticed.   Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:30 pm

Because people might like to see everything about the game as I go through it, and read all of my little notes and disorganized thoughts, first impressions and opinions as they happen, I decided to just make this one thread and toss them all in here as I notice them. Like, instead of making a new topic every time I notice something else.

First and foremost, controls. They are good. I have no real problems aside from probably needing to get the hang of picking guys up with the UP on the right stick, instead of B, and using B for pins.

Most of the time, I can remember to not hit B unless I wanna pin, but sometimes I still pin by accident. But with time It'll become second nature, i'm sure.

The game plays AWESOME. Absoutely no complaints about the grappling system.

The better graphics are easily apparent, especially on CAW's. They look beautfully textured and I can't wait to make more guys. Most every part is 3D, and most all of them have at LEAST 2 different colors you can make.

Major problem, however, with Custom Themes coming out impossibly loud. That is really bad, but I already made a thread about that. For the time being they are all going to have... *sigh*..... generic in-game music, until I can get to making new CD of new volume adjusted MP3's for everyone. Which should take several days. At least.

There are about 41 different superstar entrance moves.

Ain't started Universe. I honestly don't wanna get into it before I make SOME caws.

You only start out with about half the roster. You have to unlock a LOOOOT of people, lol. :P But mostly, it's just as simple as running into them in Universe I guess. Aside from that, there's a few major characters to be found in RTWM, and I might play those soon.

Creation modes are quite nice.

Only current roster members and non-legends have minitrons. In CAE mode, minitrons are linked to the trons you pick.

Showmiz theme is surprisingly in. So is the team.

Like the soundtrack. A lot. First time in years that I find it tolerable.

I have Bret Hart from code. He's cool. Chris Masters, Kelly Kelly attire and Rey skull attire comes free with Online Axxess.

I'll write more in this thread in a bit....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cxauniverse.4umer.com
NightStarX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Topic Wherein NightStarX just writes about all the things about the game he's noticed.   Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:31 pm

Went through create-a-moveset for Rocket.

Is it just me or are there a LOT LESS moves in this game?

But oh, they added ladder, and cell finishers, in addition to letting you have entirely seperate grapples for the Royal Rumble aside from the RR finishers.

Also, is it just me again, or is Front Grapple Create-A-Finisher REALLY scaled down, with tons of options removed? I thought they said they added more, not restricted and took out parts. I couldn't even make the same created finisher as I had last year.
Back to top Go down
The OC

PostSubject: Re: The Topic Wherein NightStarX just writes about all the things about the game he's noticed.   Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:45 pm

Thank god i wasnt the only one feeling the same way. I have my old stuff written down somewhere but I feel something is off. And once again, i still cant get a powerbomb into a samoan drop clutch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NightStarX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Topic Wherein NightStarX just writes about all the things about the game he's noticed.   Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:54 pm

If you select Hornswaggle as your manager, (or anyone elses), as you enter the ring, it will cut to a close-up of Swaggle as he runs under the ring and waits.

CAWs DO animate on the match set up graphic before the match, just like the Superstars! YAY!

I'm basically turning WWE Universe off until I get all the necessary CAW's made so I will not be trying Universe for quite a while. Only normal exhibition with no rankings for now.

Played a tiny bit of a RTWM for 2 matches. It's ok, but the backstage stuff is really annoying, unnecessary and more boring and pointless than was advertised. There's not "lots to do" and it's repetitive and kinda lame, the backstage. Literally, it's just 4 or 5 guys walking around that say stuff, you have to either talk to them or shove them three times, and occasionally you talk to the GM. That's really about it.

Rey Mysterio, and Evan Bourne are PAINFULLY HORRIFIC voice actors. It really is so bad, you'll either bust out laughing or facepalm. Good lord Evan Bourne is not only obviously reading off a sheet of paper, but he can barely even read it, emote or pronounce the words. :p

This game does have flaws. They are evident, quite obvious and they are there. But the gameplay is wonderful. I still really like this game, i'm very happy I got it and i'm having fun with it.

I know it sounds like i'm nitpicking, but let me be clear. MOST of the stuff i'm nitpicking is not very important and this game is really fun, and the pros outweight the cons by a long shot. This game rules.

..........but i'm still really mad about the insanely loud Custom Themes. They REEAAALLLY need to patch a volume control onto this, but I know they won't.
Back to top Go down
The OC

PostSubject: Re: The Topic Wherein NightStarX just writes about all the things about the game he's noticed.   Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:12 pm

Something I would like to add that got me all a giddy, You can create your own "faction" logo with the paint tool. Similar if you didnt want to choose RAW or Smackdown or WCW, we could actually have CXA on the bad boy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NightStarX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Topic Wherein NightStarX just writes about all the things about the game he's noticed.   Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:24 pm

The OC wrote:
Something I would like to add that got me all a giddy, You can create your own "faction" logo with the paint tool. Similar if you didnt want to choose RAW or Smackdown or WCW, we could actually have CXA on the bad boy

Yes, I plan on creating the CXA logo you see up there with Paint Tool. Next month in Nov, i'm going to buy a full year of Xbox Live Gold, so anyone who wants to download it, talk to me here, and i'll tell you what tags it's under when I upload it.

I'm going to use obscure tags so that not many people can find it, almost like a password. I'll tell you the tags so you can find it, after I do all that. Actually i'll probably just post it here or whatever.

But yeah, I'm totally making a CXA logo.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Topic Wherein NightStarX just writes about all the things about the game he's noticed.   Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:29 pm

You can have Created Superstars AND Downloaded Superstars in the Practice Arena! That's just cool.
Back to top Go down
The OC

PostSubject: Re: The Topic Wherein NightStarX just writes about all the things about the game he's noticed.   Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:29 pm

I was just testing things out and i made a pretty nice looking TNA logo, well my ego says it looks nice, I think I made a angel cry when he looked at it lol. I have some big plans once I get a lot of guys made up or at least find the CAW formulas to make them. Fortune VS Legacy, should be interesting lol.

Oh and Batista's entrance in game is the Heel one he did before leaving, whole damn arena goes black except the spot light on him. I have found his old entrance yet but believe me im looking lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The OC

PostSubject: Re: The Topic Wherein NightStarX just writes about all the things about the game he's noticed.   Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:33 pm

Coolness, Thanks to Sabu's ingeniousness you can throw chairs now!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NightStarX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Topic Wherein NightStarX just writes about all the things about the game he's noticed.   Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:54 pm

The OC wrote:
whole damn arena goes black except the spot light on him. I have found his old entrance yet but believe me im looking lol.

OOH! That lighting setup will be useful for some CAWs.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: The Topic Wherein NightStarX just writes about all the things about the game he's noticed.   Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:05 am

This really isn't fair. I want the game!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facebook.com/david.shand
NightStarX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Topic Wherein NightStarX just writes about all the things about the game he's noticed.   Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:24 am

I've recreated an almost perfect replica of my "bleeding X" avatar with Paint Tool, for Rocket's T-shirt. (Minus the glowy effect, of course. The rest is absolutely perfect to the appearance of it)

Also, Jeff Hardy's multi-colored hair is in Create A Superstar. And yes you can individually alter the colors, and yes you can also make them all the same color.

I was able to make Rocket's hair better than last year by using Jeff Hardy's hair and making all 4 color sections dark brown.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Topic Wherein NightStarX just writes about all the things about the game he's noticed.   Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:47 am

The creation options (move sets aside) are absolutely insanely full of things.

The simulation and creation aspect of this game is INCREDIBLE. Best one yet. They packed a lot into entrances, CAW parts, made it all really huge, and for the first time, CAW's blend absoutely seamlessly into the game along with all the Superstars.

I made Rocket and I can barely tell him apart from the in-game models. He looks every bit as good as Randy Orton or Triple H.

Oh I could get lost in this for months. Aside from the annoying audio level difficulties, of course.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: The Topic Wherein NightStarX just writes about all the things about the game he's noticed.   Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:17 am

I'm loving the Jeff Hardy hair with editable colours. That will make making Myron so much easier!
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Topic Wherein NightStarX just writes about all the things about the game he's noticed.   Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:48 am

THERE IS A GREEN BACKGROUND IN STORY DESIGNER!!!

What this means: People with means of advanced video editing (like myself) who has a program that allows chroma replacement, can make videos PUTTING THEIR OWN BACKGROUND IN.

It's basicallly a bright green-screen effect for people with things like Primere or Sony Vegas to use. YES!

If you're recording and making an internet video of your story, this is invaluable!
Back to top Go down
The OC

PostSubject: Re: The Topic Wherein NightStarX just writes about all the things about the game he's noticed.   Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:35 am

Green screen...I have premier.....all i need now is my freaking TV tuner to record and im set....oh, this is gonna be excellent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NightStarX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Topic Wherein NightStarX just writes about all the things about the game he's noticed.   Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:56 am

I just suffered through Rey Mysterio's boring and terrible Road To Wrestlemania story to unlock Rob Van Dam. It was worth it. ......I think.

Man. I don't know if it's just Rey's so far but these RTWM's (or at least this one) was almost torturous to play through. Not that it was hard, in fact it was pretty easy. It's just that the backstage segments are just terrible. Repetitious, boring, uneventful and it's basically long stretches of hallway to go through doors, then walk all the way to the other end, and then come back around again, just to set up the stories for matches, over and over again.

It's hard to explain it, but it's really just walking around in a meaningless, nearly barren backstage populated with like, 3 or 4 people, and triggering cutscenes that lead up to matches in a pretty basic storyline.

There's so much walking, and the camera is so shakey and wobbily as you walk that it kinda makes me seasick. And every week, you walk through the same barren, long, hallways from one end to the other, every single week just to get to your next match.

I think next year i'd be ready for them to either bring RTWM back to how it was before, or just drop it altogether from now on. It's seriously making me consider just using the "Unlock Everything" Activation through the Fan Axxess pack.

It's a good thing that "Road To Wrestlemania" isn't what I rate these games on, because this story mode is even weaker than 2008's.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Topic Wherein NightStarX just writes about all the things about the game he's noticed.   Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:06 am

Mind you though, I'm only talking about one of the stories. I heard the Vs Undertaker one is good. But do yourself a favor if you're playing these. SKIP all the backstage stuff as much as you can. It will drive you insane with tedium if you try and put up with it.

But what I really care about is CAW's, gameplay, the matches, the physics, the creation, and the simulation aspects. And in these ways, this game is pretty much a winner. When I finally get done with these RTWM's I can guarantee I will never so much as look at them again.

Anyway, Rey's was awful. Rey, Evan, and Swagger's consistently horrendous voice acting is the least of it's problems. (And they are the main stars of that story). The backstage stuff... avoid it as much as you can. Don't level up, just play it on Easy, and unlock the legends.

RTWM doesn't matter though. The rest of the game more than makes up for it.

Last edited by NightStarX on Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: The Topic Wherein NightStarX just writes about all the things about the game he's noticed.   Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:21 am

You need to do the various other backstage stuff to unlock the extra outfits and stuff though, don't you? (if you don't use fan access that is). For example Rey's story unlocks a costume for Swagger doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Topic Wherein NightStarX just writes about all the things about the game he's noticed.   Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:27 am

Reaper wrote:
You need to do the various other backstage stuff to unlock the extra outfits and stuff though, don't you? (if you don't use fan access that is). For example Rey's story unlocks a costume for Swagger doesn't it?

The Swagger attire I got for choosing the "face" ending, as well as RVD. I unlocked Los Conqistadors attire for Edge and Christian by going across the map and getting their attire they lost and giving it back to them.

The whole "do stuff" missions happen extremly rarely and mostly consist of walking down a hallway, getting an object and giving it back to someone, or shoving people. Which are honestly two of the only real things you can do in-between matches. Or try to talk to one of the 4 random guys that walk around. But they all just tell you to "get lost" when you talk to them.

The problem is that every program, and day you play in the mode places different people in different rooms, and it doesn't tell you who. So you have to walk a VERY long distance through identical hallways and check all 6 rooms, then repeat next week.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: The Topic Wherein NightStarX just writes about all the things about the game he's noticed.   Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:36 am

Just as a small request for everyone in the US - please don't post ANY details of anything you need to do in RTWM. We know certain stories unlock certain people but please don't say stuff like " I got that on week X when you have to fight person Y".

We should agree to use spoiler tags or give it time before we debate that.
Back to top Go down
The OC

PostSubject: Re: The Topic Wherein NightStarX just writes about all the things about the game he's noticed.   Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:49 pm

I agree with David, I'll try not to post stuff like that but most likely, Im gonna get the code Friday to unlock everything. i started in Vs Undertaker and im dying here, the backstage is just not worth it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NightStarX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Topic Wherein NightStarX just writes about all the things about the game he's noticed.   Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:20 am

The OC wrote:
I agree with David, I'll try not to post stuff like that but most likely, Im gonna get the code Friday to unlock everything. i started in Vs Undertaker and im dying here, the backstage is just not worth it

AGREED.

Anyway, on the whole, I can't be charitable about it anymore. These Road To Wrestlemana's SUCK. They are almost single handedly influencing my opinion of half of this game. The backstage is broken, horrible and repetitive, the stories are pretty lame, the constant grinding of backstage fights is ridiculous.

I can't believe how badly they honestly ruined up Road To Wrestlemania. It's boring, repetitive, sluggish, annoying, frustrating, and a huge failure. I don't even want to beat all the stories. I just want to quit at this point.

I can't believe they thought this was a good idea. I also can't believe that i'm saying they should have just kept to "match, cutscene, match, cutscene, match, cutscene." It would have been far superior to having to put up with this nonsense.

It's like they came up with the concept of "a living, populated backstage" and then had absolutely no idea how to program it, design it, or go about it.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: The Topic Wherein NightStarX just writes about all the things about the game he's noticed.   Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:53 am

I've bought Fan Axxess, but intend not to use the unlock code until I've actually done the Road to Wrestlemania storylines. Even if they are dull, I still want to do them. I'll just use the code afterwards to pick up any stuff which I didn't get on the first play through, to save me having to play them again.

And yes, I've heard the Taker one is difficult. But let face it, he'll be going against the Reaper, so the bugger's got no chance!
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Topic Wherein NightStarX just writes about all the things about the game he's noticed.   Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:14 am

Reaper wrote:
I've bought Fan Axxess, but intend not to use the unlock code until I've actually done the Road to Wrestlemania storylines. Even if they are dull, I still want to do them. I'll just use the code afterwards to pick up any stuff which I didn't get on the first play through, to save me having to play them again.

And yes, I've heard the Taker one is difficult. But let face it, he'll be going against the Reaper, so the bugger's got no chance!

Shand... Let me tell you something. I'm to the end of the Undertaker story, facing Undertaker himself...

HE IS IMPOSSIBLE. I can't beat him on Easy and i've tried this about 10 times. I've lost the match 10 times in a row. And i'm playing as a character with a 92 Overall.

Basically, he reverses 99% of your moves, he stays on you, finishers and signatures don't work, they get reversed, just about every time. His moves are ultra powerful and your momentum is slow. The AI is vicious, he just will not leave you a alone.

After fighting for my life trying to build up slow momentum to get a finisher, I've done about 13 of them in one match and out of those, only 1 (for most of my tries) wasn't reversed. One time, I was able to hit him with 2 finishers, but it only got a 1 count.

Undertaker at Wrestlemania: Fucking impossible. Good luck. :p

I've been re-playing his matches so hard, my reversal trigger button finger is in pain right now. I need to make some CAWs for a while so my hand can feel better. ehe.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: The Topic Wherein NightStarX just writes about all the things about the game he's noticed.   Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:22 am

Yes, but you aren't playing as the Reaper, now are you? ;0)

Remember, I always find a way to win. Take the Kane and Undertake challenge from a couple of games ago, or the 3 faces of Foley one, or the cage match on Day of Reckoning.

Taker will be going down, bet the house on it.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Topic Wherein NightStarX just writes about all the things about the game he's noticed.   Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:30 am

Reaper wrote:
Yes, but you aren't playing as the Reaper, now are you? ;0)

Remember, I always find a way to win. Take the Kane and Undertake challenge from a couple of games ago, or the 3 faces of Foley one, or the cage match on Day of Reckoning.

Taker will be going down, bet the house on it.

I just beat him. OH MY GOD I BEAT HIM.

Jesus flipping christ on a bagel that was HARD. You have to do it perfectly, nail every reversal, keep trying and just keep chipping away at whatever you can get, DON'T let him hit you because if he hits you too many times, you're injured and you can forget it.

Even if you can get all the reversals, you'll need to try your finishers at least 10 times, and hope that at least 3 of them get in. Just hitting one is hard enough.

Also, I just made the nWo logo (and nWo Red too) in Paint Tool. You can use all of the existing tattoos and WWE logos in the game as templates.

I painstakingly edited Randy Orton's lookalike rKo logo. Good thing that's in there.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: The Topic Wherein NightStarX just writes about all the things about the game he's noticed.   Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:37 am

You can edit the existing designs?

OH WOW!! That's going to make things a lot better!
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Topic Wherein NightStarX just writes about all the things about the game he's noticed.   Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:52 am

Reaper wrote:
You can edit the existing designs?

OH WOW!! That's going to make things a lot better!

Yes indeed. : D In the paint tool, with all of the brushes and lines, and paint fill, there is an option that is the WWE logo. Click on that, and you can load the premade designs onto your canvas.

Also, I just made the CXA logo.

Also, when you assign their brand as a paint tool, that paint tool appears EVERYWHERE that Raw, Smackdown, Legend, or Free Agent would normally appear.

That means on the character select, next to their name, BEHIND the wrestler's headshot picture, and on the main screen that shows all the wrestlers behind them, animated and moving around just like the Raw and Smackdown graphics behind their render.

They really outdid themselves in making it feel like your CAW's are fully part of the experience, and equal to the Superstars in the game. Well, aside from the music problem.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Topic Wherein NightStarX just writes about all the things about the game he's noticed.   Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:27 pm

OH, I should have mentioned this a while ago.....

The past Smackdown vs Raw games felt a little too fast and chaotic for me, at times. Like, the animation speed of everything, that is. Everyone used to swing ladders like they were swords, and everyone climbed, jumped, and flew around cages, cells and chambers like monkeys.

I should mention that they slowed the game down, so it doesn't feel arcadey at all, anymore. Thank god. Some people have been actually COMPLAINING that the game is slower than last year. These people are fucking insane.

This is the perfect speed for the game, in my opinion. Everything has weight to it now, and feels much better than previous games.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: The Topic Wherein NightStarX just writes about all the things about the game he's noticed.   Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:07 pm

NightStarX wrote:
The OC wrote:

AGREED.

Anyway, on the whole, I can't be charitable about it anymore. These Road To Wrestlemana's SUCK. They are almost single handedly influencing my opinion of half of this game. The backstage is broken, horrible and repetitive, the stories are pretty lame, the constant grinding of backstage fights is ridiculous.

I can't believe how badly they honestly ruined up Road To Wrestlemania. It's boring, repetitive, sluggish, annoying, frustrating, and a huge failure. I don't even want to beat all the stories. I just want to quit at this point.

I can't believe they thought this was a good idea. I also can't believe that i'm saying they should have just kept to "match, cutscene, match, cutscene, match, cutscene." It would have been far superior to having to put up with this nonsense.

It's like they came up with the concept of "a living, populated backstage" and then had absolutely no idea how to program it, design it, or go about it.

They should have looked at games like GTA for inspiration.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NightStarX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Topic Wherein NightStarX just writes about all the things about the game he's noticed.   Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:33 pm

lonewolfshanehunt wrote:
NightStarX wrote:
The OC wrote:

AGREED.

They should have looked at games like GTA for inspiration.

Weird thing is, I think it's obvious that they did. It looks a lot like GTA4, but it just feels like they tried to copy it and just didn't program it or plan it out well enough to work. But I'm sure it all comes down to them having to rush it out, as they only had less than a year to make the game.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: The Topic Wherein NightStarX just writes about all the things about the game he's noticed.   Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:37 pm

If they go the same way with next years RTWM, at least they've got a base to work off and to improve.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NightStarX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Topic Wherein NightStarX just writes about all the things about the game he's noticed.   Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:18 am

Fuck it all.

I just went and unlocked everything.

I'm not even playing Universe until I make all my CAW's in the first place, and to make some of them i'm gonna need parts of Superstar entrances that are locked, anyway.

Add to this the frustration with slogging through these RTWM's, and the fact that there are some things like the Ministry Taker which CANNOT be gotten any other way by any means in the game, apparently.... and yeah.

I don't need unlocks for my replay value because CAW mode, Story Designer and all of the creations are more than enough replay value anyway that will keep me entertained most of the year. So, it all adds up to me that it was the best thing to do.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Topic Wherein NightStarX just writes about all the things about the game he's noticed.   Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:19 am

Had to delete a created wrestler because he was glitching up my game and causing the game to freeze, requiring me to pull the plug out of the Xbox 360 and stick it back in and restart.

Thankfully, my save data is fine, but that caw must have had some combination of things or an element on the caw that didn't like to load and locks up the game. Tried bringing him up in practice arena, then in a match and in CAW editor, and it crashes every time.

None of my other caws do that, so there must be a part that it didn't like to load. I have a suspicion it may have been the cape with a collar. Then again, I dunno what it was. But I had to delete him and start over.

It was a dumb looking guy anyway. :P Just playing around with making a satanic looking, giant guy with a long beard, a brian pillman haircut, horns and a royal cape named "King Dementus". I won't miss him anyway. I was joking around when I made him.

Completed CAW's with moves, 3 attires and entrance made so far:

Mike Rocket
Julie Yafuda
Quadra

Man, I've got a lot of work ahead of me.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: The Topic Wherein NightStarX just writes about all the things about the game he's noticed.   Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:16 am

Yeah, that whole Ministry Taker thing - we seem to have got that as an automatic stand alone freebie unlock, when it was supposed to be a play.com exclusive in the UK?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Topic Wherein NightStarX just writes about all the things about the game he's noticed.   

Back to top Go down

The Topic Wherein NightStarX just writes about all the things about the game he's noticed.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1