CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wrestlemnia 27 LIVE commentary

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The OC

The OC

Wrestlemnia 27 LIVE commentary Empty
PostSubject: Wrestlemnia 27 LIVE commentary   Wrestlemnia 27 LIVE commentary Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:42 am

Since i can't do my normal Facebook stuff sicne we have all agreed to be nice for those who can't watch it until the next day. I decided to try out my commentary wit and I am hosting a LIVE commentary over at justin.tv/trexlight during Wrestlemania 27. For those who can't watch it, you can at least listen in and i'll be testing out the chat function on that site too to see you guys mock my style.

I need to note that I will not be streaming this thing, still working on video packages but all this is is live commentary. If you can't make it, thats cool, I am just giving an alternative and doing something new. Preshow starts at 6, event starts at 7 all est times.

Please dont let this show suck lol
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemnia 27 LIVE commentary   Wrestlemnia 27 LIVE commentary Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:04 am

I have an idea.

Maybe also you should save it as a video for people to be able to watch later, as well.

I know I will be completely busy with something else at that time, but i'd still like to be able to watch your commentary later on the next day or something. Or post it here.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
The OC

The OC

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemnia 27 LIVE commentary   Wrestlemnia 27 LIVE commentary Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:50 am

Justin.tv records the video so its able to watch at a later time, in case that actually fails, I'll be recording the voice work through its entirety unless I find some horrid blank spots then i'll edit it.
Back to top Go down
The OC

The OC

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemnia 27 LIVE commentary   Wrestlemnia 27 LIVE commentary Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:16 pm

Well my live stream was pulled due to idiots posting links to stream websites for the event. Im kinda mad, but i'm not really since WWE did this thinking i was going to stream it even though i posted it wasn't a stream. But whatever, I'm still going to do voice records, but Time Warner Cable down here isn't even playing the event because of some bullcrap...so far its 15 minutes in and we haven't seen nothing but a black screen and we've been on the phone with customer service for the past 30 minutes.
Back to top Go down
xXAwesomeOneXx

xXAwesomeOneXx

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemnia 27 LIVE commentary   Wrestlemnia 27 LIVE commentary Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:51 am

I had a similar problem.
Back to top Go down
http://ncw2k7rp.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestlemnia 27 LIVE commentary   Wrestlemnia 27 LIVE commentary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrestlemnia 27 LIVE commentary
Page 1 of 1