CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE SHOW IS UP!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

THE SHOW IS UP!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: THE SHOW IS UP!!!!!!!   THE SHOW IS UP!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:10 pm

GO READ IT NOW IN THE IN-CHARACTER BIT!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Faulerro

Faulerro

PostSubject: Re: THE SHOW IS UP!!!!!!!   THE SHOW IS UP!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:15 pm

Just finished reading it. Friggin' astonishing work all around. Everybody did an excellent job with their bits.

Great drama and comedy in this. Suited everything brilliantly.

Astounded by the ending to Rob/My-Ron. Never would have seen THAT one coming!

Only slight criticism is there's some formatting problems in a few places that affect the pacing a little, but I imagine having to re-format every bit of this was a monumental pain in the arse. It's no big deal anyway as the overall result is fantastic.

Congrats, everybody! You all pulled together for something special. Much appreciation goes to David for putting this whole thing together!
Back to top Go down
The OC

The OC

PostSubject: Re: THE SHOW IS UP!!!!!!!   THE SHOW IS UP!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:16 pm

indeed, amazing show fellas. I honestly feel like picking up my xbox controller again lol
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: THE SHOW IS UP!!!!!!!   THE SHOW IS UP!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:11 am

Yes, sorry about the formatting thing. For some reason when I called the text over from Pages into the posting box, in some places the formatting worked perfectly, and in others it completely lost it and left me with a wall of text.

It especially did it for the main event, but also with some other stuff. Guess it depends on what package I grabbed the originally text from. I had to go through and try to break everything down into its segments. Without cross-referring directly to the Pages document line by line, I couldn't necessarily get every break in there.

So, sorry if it messes with pacing at times, but it took me 2 hours to post the show last night and I was getting fed up with it by the end! Smile

But yes, its a tremendous achievement of which we can all be very proud, and the writing is superb.

Rob .v. Myron has a great ending, and I loved the pacing of the Cydes .v. Jox and the Dragon.

But Chris, that main event you wrote might be one of the very best e-fed matches I've ever read.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Faulerro

Faulerro

PostSubject: Re: THE SHOW IS UP!!!!!!!   THE SHOW IS UP!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:29 am

Don't worry, I understand. There was a stupidly large amount of writing to deal with. It's a shame you don't have some form of Notepad there, as I always paste my Word document-written RPs onto there before slotting into the posts on here. Always fixes the formatting problems for me.

And shucks, thanks. Embarassed I really enjoyed working on that one, so I'm glad it turned out well.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: THE SHOW IS UP!!!!!!!   THE SHOW IS UP!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:46 am

Just finished reading the whole show. Very very very impressive work from everyone involved. I'm glad to have been a part of it.

Congratulations guys, that was epic. Big pat on the back to all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE SHOW IS UP!!!!!!!   THE SHOW IS UP!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE SHOW IS UP!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1