CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The most important conversation ever.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

The most important conversation ever. Empty
PostSubject: The most important conversation ever.   The most important conversation ever. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:38 am

(replaced with another version because the original uploader is an idiot and removed it for no good reason.)

Last edited by NightStarX on Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: The most important conversation ever.   The most important conversation ever. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:24 am

I made it to 27 seconds. Can anyone else beat that?
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: The most important conversation ever.   The most important conversation ever. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:10 am

Actually, you really should watch the whole thing.

The gestures they make and the inflections of tone they use more of as the video goes on gets actually kind of..... honestly.... amazing.

As it goes on, it looks more and more like they're actually communicating something, or understanding something, and using some kind of advanced, expressive language of some kind.

I'd honestly like to see a scientist or two study this. This could actually lead to the revelation that even infants are born with intelligence and social skills.

OR on the other hand, I think another interesting theory might point out the supposed "mental link" between twins. As this just may actually be some kind of ability these twins have of reading each other's mind, and working together as one person.

It's actually for those reasons, and not just that it's pretty fucking funny, is kinda why i put this up. I mean there could be some really mysterious shit goin' on here. Razz
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: The most important conversation ever.   The most important conversation ever. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:14 am

Or possibly it's just a video of a pair of babies babbling and making stupid noises and moving around?

Razz

Quite why anyone made a video of it I will never know. The only people that will benefit from watching this video will be horny paedophiles!
Back to top Go down
xXAwesomeOneXx

xXAwesomeOneXx

PostSubject: Re: The most important conversation ever.   The most important conversation ever. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:15 am

wow.

Babies are smart.

Or at the very least, this video is super cute!
Back to top Go down
http://ncw2k7rp.proboards.com/index.cgi
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: The most important conversation ever.   The most important conversation ever. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:21 am

OMG IT'S STEVE AWESOME!!! POSTING AT A MSG BOARD I GO TO!! WHOA!

STEVE CAN I GET YOUR AUTOGRAPH PLS!!!???
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: The most important conversation ever.   The most important conversation ever. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:21 am

julius seizure wrote:
Or possibly it's just a video of a pair of babies babbling and making stupid noises and moving around?

I really don't think so. Infants aren't supposed to be this intelligent, or actually seemingly expressing opinions without words like that. I've never once seen that happen. This is clearly a far difference than drooling on themselves and shitting or something.

julius seizure wrote:
The only people that will benefit from watching this video will be horny paedophiles!

Pedophilia? That's quite a weird subject to just bring up out of nowhere, Jordan. Unless that's what your first thought went to. Razz
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: The most important conversation ever.   The most important conversation ever. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:21 am

I found it funny. I watched it all, and was amused by the hand movements and changes of tone in their babbles. I'm not a pedo, and I found humour in it.
Back to top Go down
Jacks

Jacks

PostSubject: Re: The most important conversation ever.   The most important conversation ever. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:28 am

Mike: I don't know, those babies are obviously quite 'aged' enough to communicate themselves (and stand on their own two feet, no less).. whereas younger babies would fit into the 'drools over self' category. I mean, my niece was very vocal at the tender age of two (she had quite the vocabulary if I recall, and she was very chatty- whereas I was a mute baby/toddler..).

Besides, these two are twins- you know twins, they're practically two peas in a pod Razz It probably helps that these two have grown up together for their whole lives so far.

Jordan: It's cute, people can enjoy cute videos :v Not everything related to children is 'omfg paedophilia'. That's like saying 'liking something with animals in it makes a person a furry'.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: The most important conversation ever.   The most important conversation ever. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:19 am

Yeah, I was trying to subtley troll Mike. Guess it didn't work huh
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: The most important conversation ever.   The most important conversation ever. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:33 am

I knew that. I just turned the tables around really well since you brought up pedophilia and I couldn't resist the reversal, since you walked so perfectly into it. Laughing Once I saw that, I had to. haha. Razz
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: The most important conversation ever.   The most important conversation ever. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:53 am

Hahaha, paedophilia. The best way to stop a topic thread stone dead... Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most important conversation ever.   The most important conversation ever. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The most important conversation ever.
Page 1 of 1