CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The WWE All-Stars Create-A-SANTINO Mode!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

The WWE All-Stars Create-A-SANTINO Mode! Empty
PostSubject: The WWE All-Stars Create-A-SANTINO Mode!   The WWE All-Stars Create-A-SANTINO Mode! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:32 pm

I find it nice that even though Santino's not in the game, they got him for this awesome commercial for Create-A-Santino mode...

I mean, Create-A-Superstar mode.

Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: The WWE All-Stars Create-A-SANTINO Mode!   The WWE All-Stars Create-A-SANTINO Mode! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 2:04 pm

I'm not expecting CAW mode to be as in depth as SVR, but that actually looks OK.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: The WWE All-Stars Create-A-SANTINO Mode!   The WWE All-Stars Create-A-SANTINO Mode! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 2:57 pm

Yeah. It kinda reminds me of a hybrid between WWF Attitude and No Mercy Wrestlemania 2000.

Which should be fine. I can totally live with that as the CAW mode. To me, when it comes to All-Stars, the most impotant thing to me, is how it plays.

All-Stars is not a sim, so a perfect, deep creation mode is not something i'm expecting. I'lll be more than happy with how it works.

Also, Santino is golden in this commercial. He's hilarious. I wish the WWE would take him more seriously.

I mean, I know his gimmick is that of a comedic loser, or kind of like an anime-ish or cartoon comic relief type character, or like a Daffy Duck kind of persona. Which works really well for him. But I also kind of wish they'd push him more.

Just because he has a comedic character doesn't mean they should be throwing him under the bus in the WWE the way they are. I want to see Santino have another lower championship run. Or perhaps even chase after the MAIN title.

That'd be funny to see. They don't have to ever give it to him, but I want to see him and his comedic "loser" underdog character chase after the main belt.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
RobArnold

RobArnold

PostSubject: Re: The WWE All-Stars Create-A-SANTINO Mode!   The WWE All-Stars Create-A-SANTINO Mode! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:53 pm

Honestly, they nailed that.

how many times do we say that about WWE?
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: The WWE All-Stars Create-A-SANTINO Mode!   The WWE All-Stars Create-A-SANTINO Mode! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:13 am

The bit he says at 2:04 is very funny. The CAS is pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The WWE All-Stars Create-A-SANTINO Mode!   The WWE All-Stars Create-A-SANTINO Mode! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The WWE All-Stars Create-A-SANTINO Mode!
Page 1 of 1