CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWE announce another HOF inductee

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

WWE announce another HOF inductee Empty
PostSubject: WWE announce another HOF inductee   WWE announce another HOF inductee Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:24 pm

This time its another member of the celebrity wing.

And is it Mr T, who was a major part of two Wrestlemanias as well as making appearances for WCW?

Is it Cindy Lauper, who along with her husbands helped lead the 1980s Rock N' Rasslin' Revolution that saw the first big TVs specials and brought wrestling into popular culture in the 1980s?

Is it Ted Turner or Donald Trump, who had major roles in the history of the business?

Is it Mike Tyson, who's involvement got them major press attention in the 1990s?

Is it even David Arquette?

....No, its none of those people.

Its Drew Carey....

....Yes, you read that right.

A guy who did one minor appearance in a Royal Rumble.

I'm not against a celebrity wing of the WWE Hall of Fame, but Jesus lets at least get some people in there who deserve it!
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Faulerro

Faulerro

PostSubject: Re: WWE announce another HOF inductee   WWE announce another HOF inductee Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:31 pm

I guess they got whoever they could. To be fair, Mr. T reportedly turned down the opportunity to be inducted way back when.

But yeah, Drew Carey? What a joke.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: WWE announce another HOF inductee   WWE announce another HOF inductee Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:33 pm

They ought to have kept offering until he said yes!
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Faulerro

Faulerro

PostSubject: Re: WWE announce another HOF inductee   WWE announce another HOF inductee Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:35 pm

Apparently he was quite offended that they wanted to induct him into the same wing they inducted Pete Rose. Even though Rose appeared at multiple Wrestlemanias, taking bumps every time.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: WWE announce another HOF inductee   WWE announce another HOF inductee Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:45 pm

I pity the foo that gets chokeslammed by Kane!
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: WWE announce another HOF inductee   WWE announce another HOF inductee Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:03 pm

BUT in all honestly, anyone would have been better.

I mean they could have inducted ANY of the guest hosts they've had just recently and it would have made more sense.

Bob Barker, Ozzy Ozbourne, ect.

What about the band Motorhead, Drowning Pool, Saliva, Kid Rock or some rock band known for either a WWE performance, or a theme song?

So many possibilities and they fucking wasted it.

I admit Drew Carrey is sort of a funny comedian and all, but he has nothing to do with WWE. ANY of the other people I mentioned or Shand mentioned would have made 100 times more sense.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: WWE announce another HOF inductee   WWE announce another HOF inductee Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:29 pm

I would be a better inductee into the HoF than Drew Garry!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE announce another HOF inductee   WWE announce another HOF inductee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWE announce another HOF inductee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CXA Universe :: Topics, Discussion, and Talk :: General Conversation-
Jump to: