CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UK PEOPLE - GET ALL-STARS FOR A CHEAPER PRICE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

UK PEOPLE - GET ALL-STARS FOR A CHEAPER PRICE Empty
PostSubject: UK PEOPLE - GET ALL-STARS FOR A CHEAPER PRICE   UK PEOPLE - GET ALL-STARS FOR A CHEAPER PRICE Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:19 am

People in the UK might be interested to know that www.shopto.net is doing WWE All-stars on both XBox and PS3 for just £29.86, and that includes the Million Dollar pack download so you get Ted Dibiase and the Million Dollar Man thrown in.

For anyone that's never used them before, Shopto are actually very good. Their prices are cheaper than the high street, and they guarantee to get stuff to you on or before launch day, or else they credit you with £3. Their games usually arrive a day early.

If you are thinking of getting the game, its worth giving them a go.

Last edited by Reaper on Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Robbo1701

Robbo1701

PostSubject: Re: UK PEOPLE - GET ALL-STARS FOR A CHEAPER PRICE   UK PEOPLE - GET ALL-STARS FOR A CHEAPER PRICE Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:21 am

cheers i'll take a look especially if they have GT5 cheaper, just a quickie tho that link is either bust or non existant as my isp told me it didn't lol

This is the right one i think http://www.shopto.net enjoy ladies

Over and Out
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: UK PEOPLE - GET ALL-STARS FOR A CHEAPER PRICE   UK PEOPLE - GET ALL-STARS FOR A CHEAPER PRICE Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:25 am

I accidentally added an extra T. Fixed now.

I don't think I've ever been so let down by a game as I was by GT5. Had such high hopes for it and the end product just didn't live up to them. I've put a review of it on here under the review section.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: UK PEOPLE - GET ALL-STARS FOR A CHEAPER PRICE   UK PEOPLE - GET ALL-STARS FOR A CHEAPER PRICE Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:39 am

I never knew about this site... Cheers! I'm sure it will come in handy. All-Stars I dunno, I'll probably buy it 2nd hand after a few months.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: UK PEOPLE - GET ALL-STARS FOR A CHEAPER PRICE   UK PEOPLE - GET ALL-STARS FOR A CHEAPER PRICE Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:22 am

Well its worth keeping them in mind for any new games you do want.
Back to top Go down
Robbo1701

Robbo1701

PostSubject: Re: UK PEOPLE - GET ALL-STARS FOR A CHEAPER PRICE   UK PEOPLE - GET ALL-STARS FOR A CHEAPER PRICE Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:27 am

Yeah i've been browsing them and they look cheap enough all though there rock band 3 drum kit is still expensive lol i might by all stars if i can be arsed i'm heading back to FF13 to complete and finish 100% in the next few days then probs onto Just Cause 2 to carry on with that lol Jox i need you to get in contact at some point fella let me know when your free for a chin wag fella
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UK PEOPLE - GET ALL-STARS FOR A CHEAPER PRICE   UK PEOPLE - GET ALL-STARS FOR A CHEAPER PRICE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UK PEOPLE - GET ALL-STARS FOR A CHEAPER PRICE
Page 1 of 1