CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Soldier's Identity!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Unremembered Soldier

The Unremembered Soldier

The Soldier's Identity! Empty
PostSubject: The Soldier's Identity!   The Soldier's Identity! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:27 pm

We are in a well-lit room that is actually extremely well-lit, in fact the light is blinding. There is so much light the figure standing there in a robe is wearing sunglasses but you can't see them because of a hood which is scary

"It is now the time for me to reveal my true self....I will do so even though it has been a long time since I sent that fax because I've been kind of low on cash actually.....you may have unremembered me but now the toast rises again with the muffin who I love like a cousin......now it is time indeed, yes it's 9:06pm....it's nearly bedtime kiddies....."

The figure tries to walk forward but he can't see through the sunglasses and hood so he stumbles over and his face is revealed.......

"No not my face, my beautiful face.....through contact to oxygen I become changed to my true form....oh god it's coming...."

Then the figure looks up and this time you are seeing his face.....there is face,Is face of former champions!!!!!!

King:Oh my God Jr its...its...HIS BACK!!!!

Jr:Good god almickey!!!!

(Thats right,Is the DX 4 nwO 4 lyfe!!!! It's the Big D!!!!)

Big D:MY BAAAAAACK!!!!!

(BOOOOOOO***********************)

Big D:Shut up,Nobody is rememnber the big d,Well guess what!!! Jokes on me suckings!!!

(Big D is coming on screen)

Big D:I am having the massage!!OK?!! Listen to me!!!!Blood is thicker then wanker!!!

Jr:Omg King!!!!

KingYeah!! PUPPIES!!!!

Big d:I hear from TXI! legend,man name of Brummys!!!!Brummys u think your sio tough,then fight me in a match of tabbles on the flame!!!

King:I love tabbles!!!!

Jr:Me 2 King lets by sum soap

Big D:Question is for you!Are you having man enough?If you think that's not fair,SUCK ONTO IT!!!!!

(CHEEERS**************************)

Big D:You can bing partner,Big D swing that way, swing sideways,swing low sweet chariott!!!!!!!!

Jr:Good god atlantic!

King:Big d is on fire!!!

Big D:I JUST SET MYSELF ON FIRE!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! INTRODUCTING ME PARNETR....

....BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!

Jr:No way!!!

King:Is that.....is That... HE'S BROTHER!!!!!

(Big D brother is appear,is nakedf!!!)

Big D:This is my brother,is sexual demon...THE BIG E!!!!!

Jr:OH MY DOG!!!!!

King:WOOF WOOF!!!!!

Big E:thats right I am big e, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

(big E has evil of face on!!!!)

Big D:My brothers has PDST;;he's CRAZY!!!!!

big E:no i don't i just really have sense of humo

big D:YOU CRAZY BROTHER

Big e: Sad hahahahahahashahahahahaahahahahahaahahaha

Bi d: haha is rugt

(CONFUSION***************************)

Big D:Anyway eivur wauy you fight us Brummys>???!! and Darthslide?!?!! you fight us?!!Midlumposon!!!!! Okay!!!! Lets go!!! Reverse kiwi tabbles of flames!!!!!

big E:And if you srent down with that i'll cut you with my knife!!!!!!!!

big D:stop that put your willy back BRO!

Big E: hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

(The message is ends)
Back to top Go down
senior evil revenge

senior evil revenge

The Soldier's Identity! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Soldier's Identity!   The Soldier's Identity! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:09 pm

the lights go out & u here its tricky tricky UH. evryone cheers as ukamali walks down 2 the ring and gets in

ukamali: big d or big e lol what d you have like 25 extra brothers hahaha ur both loosers & u cant rp 4 shit so how about i take u 2 skool (in a match not in my voxhal zafira lol) down @ the CXZA re onion! here comes the payn bitches, now can u dig that SUCKA

ukamali goes backstge and drags big d & e out then bangs theres heads together then does the dynamite on big e but big d goes 4 a punch but ukamali blocks it

ukamali: wat u gona go when ukamali runs wild on u??? jabroni???

bang dynamite again with so much force big ds head gets stuck in the ring!

ukamali: lol berrying ur hed in thes and wont work!

ukamali pulls his head from the sand and does the dyamite again then picks them both up nd does the dyamite to both @ the same time!

then u here its tricky tricky TRICKY UH! and ukamali leaves after doing teh dyamite on a old woman @ ringside wearing a big e shit!
Back to top Go down

The Soldier's Identity!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CXA Universe :: CXA 2011 Event :: In-Character-
Jump to: