CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gentleman...and Shandypants...

Go down 
+2
Julius Seizure
Drogoth
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Drogoth

Drogoth

Gentleman...and Shandypants... Empty
PostSubject: Gentleman...and Shandypants...   Gentleman...and Shandypants... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 1:03 am

Did we set an actual date for the show? Speaking to David we said mid-March. Can I suggest the 20th? That's partly through the fact that I won't be on much this week. A promo on Saturday but not much else. That way I can finish writing my half of my match and let Rob work his magic.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman...and Shandypants...   Gentleman...and Shandypants... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 1:42 am

Works for me, gives me more time for RP's.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman...and Shandypants...   Gentleman...and Shandypants... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:01 am

Alright. Next Monday, i'll buckle down and start working on the things I need to.

Women's match. Details and a RP explaining what it will be, exactly, is coming very soon. (Need to also ask some input of someone else, who is having some characters take place for what they want in it.)

Another vignette or two before then... regarding the cWo thing or one or two other loose ends. Maybe a crossover RP with Chris, if I can get my act together.

And sort of an outline for the match that I already talked to Shand about, and one more RP-ish buildup for it. These are what I'll hope to have, soon. Expect that stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman...and Shandypants...   Gentleman...and Shandypants... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:39 am

20th is a Sunday, brah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman...and Shandypants...   Gentleman...and Shandypants... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:45 am

That works for me, provided Chris thinks he can get our match written and to me to tinker with by then.

Must actually try to squeeze in a couple more roleplays before then.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
RobArnold

RobArnold

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman...and Shandypants...   Gentleman...and Shandypants... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:37 am

This also works fine for me, I've got a busy week on, and only have tonight to contribute, whereas next week I have a lot more of the week to play with.

...It also appears I have a lot to answer for!
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman...and Shandypants...   Gentleman...and Shandypants... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:40 am

By the way, Jordan, if you were referring to me with the Sunday thing, I know. Razz

The date for the show is Sunday 20th, but I was talking about me getting ready on Monday the 14th to start working on the things I need to get finished and handed in.

Why the 14th? 'Cuz I've been battling back and forth between other non-CXA related things i've been trying to get done, as well as some health problems lately. Even so, I havn't really been nearly as focused as i'd have liked to be. I apologize for all that.
Back to top Go down
Faulerro

Faulerro

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman...and Shandypants...   Gentleman...and Shandypants... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:32 am

I've got to admit, as we're getting closer to the date, I'm a little concerned about how much I'll be able to get done for the 20th. There's still quite a few roleplays I want to do before I start on the match (I should've done them earlier but we're all aware of how that goes), though I'm trying my best anyway.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman...and Shandypants...   Gentleman...and Shandypants... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:51 am

Same here, Chris.

I must admit that my mind hasn't been very heavily focused on the show lately, given that I feel pulled between about 4 other projects that are important to me.

I am soley however dedicated to CXA writing for the next couple of days.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman...and Shandypants...   Gentleman...and Shandypants... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 11:05 am

We just need to do what we can. Chris if the match isn't perfect and I need to flesh it out and add segments, that's fine with me. I'll do what you need me to.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gentleman...and Shandypants...   Gentleman...and Shandypants... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gentleman...and Shandypants...
Page 1 of 1