CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brock (And the Taker)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Brock (And the Taker) Empty
PostSubject: Brock (And the Taker)   Brock (And the Taker) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:42 am

Well, Brock Lesnar got his ass well and truly handed to him last night in the fight against Vasquez. Brock looked to be blowing up fairly early. Shows that when he's on offence, he's a machine, but when he gets hit back he's still got some development work to do.

Interesting post-match interview though. They interview the Undertaker at ringside immediately after the fight, and he comments that he was surprised the fight went the way it did. Lesnar then walks past and says something to Taker which the camera doesn't pick up. Taker fronts him with "You wanna do it" and then stares a hole at him as Brock walks away. Taker then initially seems slightly flustered (and annoyed) as the interview continues and when the announcer asks him what just happened and what's behind it, Taker says its a personal thing between them and makes it clear he doesn't want to discuss it further. He does say "obviously I have background with Brock" and when the interviewer asks who he was supporting in the fight, Taker once again says he and Brock have a personal issue.

Now, this isn't hype. Taker and Brock genuinely don't like one another. Taker feels Brock was ungrateful for the opportunities and push he was given in the WWE (and he's right) and that he didn't go out the right way at Mania 20 (again, he's right). But I find it interesting that Taker would so publicly admit it, and in a way which is nothing to do with his character. Seems there is a genuine dislike there.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Brock (And the Taker)   Brock (And the Taker) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:45 am

BTW, i should incidentally add of course that in a shoot fight, defeated last night or not, Lesnar would tear the Undertaker's face off and feed it to him.
Back to top Go down
xXAwesomeOneXx

xXAwesomeOneXx

PostSubject: Re: Brock (And the Taker)   Brock (And the Taker) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:26 pm

agreed.

As "badass" as Taker thinks he is.....Brock would tear him up in a real fight. Although I doubt Taker would be scared in the least.
Back to top Go down
http://ncw2k7rp.proboards.com/index.cgi
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Brock (And the Taker)   Brock (And the Taker) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:21 pm

Uh... now people are using this as fuel to say that Brock Lesnar is coming back to the WWE to end Taker's streak.

*facepalm*

Stupid friggin' kids. See... this is the problem with WWE trying to confuse kids into thinking that what happens on WWE is real, and in fact, the inherent problem with bringing kids into the fanbase in general.

Because they see something like this and then actually start to apply real life to WWE's booking, and start making their predictions of "oh, it's gonna happen! I can't wait until this happens!"

Brock will never come back to WWE. Taker will never have a match with him. No one is setting this up. It's not going to happen.

But I guess since all the kids now believe it's "already been set up", if you disagree with them based on things like common sense, you're wrong. Feh.

I'm already wishing those two never spoke to each other like that. Now all of these stupid rumors are flying left and right and already being confirmed by everyone as fact. I'm already sick of hearing it.

I'm sure when Smackdown vs Raw 2011 comes out,now I'm going to have to wade through countless "Brock vs Taker" Story Designer stories on the community creations. *eye rolls*
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
RobArnold

RobArnold

PostSubject: Re: Brock (And the Taker)   Brock (And the Taker) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 6:44 am

See, there's no gain for people like us out of this.

We don't want Brock back in WWE.

We don't want to see Taker brutalised in MMA (Though if he was stupid enough to go for it I'd lack sympathy).

It's just one of those annoying moments that will unfortunatly drag on with some people because it's a so-called "exciting talking point"
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Brock (And the Taker)   Brock (And the Taker) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:21 am

Don't worry, Taker isn't that stupid.
Back to top Go down
RobArnold

RobArnold

PostSubject: Re: Brock (And the Taker)   Brock (And the Taker) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:48 am

Sorry, I should have been clearer. I don't believe Taker is that stupid. Not for a second.

In fact, this whole incident is a bit stupid. Brock should never have mouthed off (Then again, are we shocked?) and Taker shouldn't have bitten. Still, whats done is done, que now the media circus that may surround it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brock (And the Taker)   Brock (And the Taker) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brock (And the Taker)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CXA Universe :: Topics, Discussion, and Talk :: General Conversation-
Jump to: