CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fight!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robbo1701

Robbo1701

The Fight!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Fight!!!!   The Fight!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:32 am

“Where the hell do you think you’re going?” Lisa screams at me

“Out” I reply

"Out where” now screaming directly into my face

“James called, said we were good to go” I state while pushing past her to get to my kit bag.

“And how long are you going to be gone for this time?” she asks calming slightly trying not to yell.

“As long as it takes to get this done” I say as i start to pack some old gear into my kitbag

“Where’s my sledgehammer and that lighter fluid babe?” I ask rummaging around for some boots under the dusty weights.

“And what the hell do you need those for? What the hell type of match did you agree to?” She asks ever so slightly nervous, as she knows the answer but can’t quite fathom why?

“Flaming Tables babe, listen I know you’re worried and I know you’re scared but me and James have done this over a thousand times before, and were still here drinking beer and working hard, were going to be fine don’t panic!”

I reach past her to grab the bottle of lighter fluid off the window sill, staring at it for the longest second remembering the last time i picked up a bottle of this stuff not intended for my lighter.

Lisa starts screaming again “Paul what do you mean don’t panic, don’t you remember what happened the last time you were in one of those god awful matches, DO YOU? Do you remember how long it took you to recover?”

“Listen babe I’m doing this and that’s final” I say to her as I grab her shoulders trying to calm her down

“I knew something like this was coming, ever since your met up with Chris last month I knew something like this wasn’t too far behind, if you get hurt again I’ll make sure he lives to regret coming to see you mark my words!” she’s sobs at me.

“I’ll make sure he gets the message when i see him, now babe where is that damn sledgehammer?” I ask again.

“It’s under the stairs with all the in ring gear”..................................
Back to top Go down

The Fight!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CXA Universe :: CXA 2011 Event :: In-Character-
Jump to: