CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Now Ziggler isn't in Elimination Chamber...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

Now Ziggler isn't in Elimination Chamber... Empty
PostSubject: Now Ziggler isn't in Elimination Chamber...   Now Ziggler isn't in Elimination Chamber... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:51 am

Now he's not taking part in the PPV, who will take his spot in the Chamber? You know who I'd love to see take his place? The Rock! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Now Ziggler isn't in Elimination Chamber...   Now Ziggler isn't in Elimination Chamber... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:53 am

Sting! Wink
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Now Ziggler isn't in Elimination Chamber...   Now Ziggler isn't in Elimination Chamber... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:56 am

Disregarded Muffin!
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Now Ziggler isn't in Elimination Chamber...   Now Ziggler isn't in Elimination Chamber... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:17 am

This was supposed to be a serious question about who you think will get the final spot, or whether it'll just be left empty. I reckon they'll either leave it empty, or shove Big Show or another face wrestler in there as the heels currently outnumber the faces.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Now Ziggler isn't in Elimination Chamber...   Now Ziggler isn't in Elimination Chamber... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:27 am

It won't be empty. That would be pointless.

Doubt it will be The Rock. Some people have said it will be, that he will win, and that somehow Cena .v. Rock for the title will happen at Mania. These people forget Alberto Del Rio has a title shot at Mania, so the belt will be around the waist of someone he will face.

It could well be Big Show, it could even be a returning Christian, it might even be Kevin Nash.

My predictions for the show:

Smackdown elimination chamber - Edge retains the title and goes on to face Del Rio at Mania

RAW Elimination Chamber - John Cena wins. However, I am rather hoping that Ziggles beats the hell out of R-Truth and takes his place in the chamber. Truth doesn't deserve a shot as he's been abysmal of late.

WWE Title Match - Jerry Lawler upsets the Miz to get a run as WWE Champion. It lasts a day before he loses the title back to The Miz on Monday night RAW. Michael Cole and Alex Riley will interfere. This will lead to a Mania match between Lawler and Cole. Even if Lawler doesn't win the belt, I still expect the Cole/Lawler confrontation.

Tag Team Championship - The Corre will take the belts

Alberto .v. Kofi - I'd be amazed if Kofi doesn't job clean.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Now Ziggler isn't in Elimination Chamber...   Now Ziggler isn't in Elimination Chamber... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:36 am

Why can't Sting be serious? And what's the point of being serious anyway?
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Now Ziggler isn't in Elimination Chamber...   Now Ziggler isn't in Elimination Chamber... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:38 am

Would they really bring him in totally out of the blue for that sort of match? Can't see it myself.

Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Now Ziggler isn't in Elimination Chamber...   Now Ziggler isn't in Elimination Chamber... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:56 am

Well...it was (censored for spoilers)...;P
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Now Ziggler isn't in Elimination Chamber...   Now Ziggler isn't in Elimination Chamber... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:04 am

See the discussion thread!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now Ziggler isn't in Elimination Chamber...   Now Ziggler isn't in Elimination Chamber... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Now Ziggler isn't in Elimination Chamber...
Page 1 of 1