CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Proof that Kurt Angle is NOT going to be in All-Stars.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

Proof that Kurt Angle is NOT going to be in All-Stars. Empty
PostSubject: Proof that Kurt Angle is NOT going to be in All-Stars.   Proof that Kurt Angle is NOT going to be in All-Stars. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:13 pm

I know it was a long shot for him to be in it, but a lot of people were hoping.

Well, consider those hopes dashed.

THQ's All-Stars "fantasy warfare" facebook application features a fight between Sgt Slaughter and Jack Swagger and the description of the fight says this:

"Watch Sgt. Slaughter vs Jack Swagger in the ultimate Stars and Stripes showdown!"

It can't be the "ultimate stars and stripes showdown" without Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle, so, ii'm pretty sure this is proof that Kurt Angle is absoutely not in this game, or that would have acknowledged him in some way.

But hey, Swagger is like a severely broke, poor-man's Kurt Angle anyway. So at least it'll be possible to make in in their CAW mode, i'm sure.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Proof that Kurt Angle is NOT going to be in All-Stars.   Proof that Kurt Angle is NOT going to be in All-Stars. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:01 am

TBH, I never thought for a moment that Angle would be in All-Stars.

Austin, Perfect, Taker are all shoe-ins to fill out the legends side.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Proof that Kurt Angle is NOT going to be in All-Stars.   Proof that Kurt Angle is NOT going to be in All-Stars. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:48 am

Reaper wrote:
TBH, I never thought for a moment that Angle would be in All-Stars.

Me either, but just about everyone else in the community aside from us kept saying that.. (then again, they all kept saying that Brock Lesnar was going to be in, too), and I just wanted to revel in the fact that everyone else's wild assumptions were wrong.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proof that Kurt Angle is NOT going to be in All-Stars.   Proof that Kurt Angle is NOT going to be in All-Stars. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Proof that Kurt Angle is NOT going to be in All-Stars.
Page 1 of 1