CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mike Rocket... new theme, new name, new look.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

Mike Rocket... new theme, new name, new look. Empty
PostSubject: Mike Rocket... new theme, new name, new look.   Mike Rocket... new theme, new name, new look. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:15 pm

Mike Rocket will be going by "Micheal Satori" in Smackdown vs Raw 2011 soon. But don't worry, he's still going to be Mike Rocket for the CXA reunion show. This is just for his upcoming WWE career.

Also, I've copied his CAW and made completely different attires that you will see down below.

Anyway, for right now, here's the new theme.

And here's the download: http://www.divshare.com/download/14095693-279

Last edited by NightStarX on Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Mike Rocket... new theme, new name, new look.   Mike Rocket... new theme, new name, new look. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:56 pm

Mike Rocket... new theme, new name, new look. 14095892-d9aMike Rocket... new theme, new name, new look. 14095907-16cMike Rocket... new theme, new name, new look. 14095909-d7e

Mike Rocket... new theme, new name, new look. 14095910-3f3Mike Rocket... new theme, new name, new look. 14095908-f57
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Mike Rocket... new theme, new name, new look.   Mike Rocket... new theme, new name, new look. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 12:59 am

I like the logo.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Mike Rocket... new theme, new name, new look.   Mike Rocket... new theme, new name, new look. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:13 am

Thanks. It was actually difficult to draw. Although I just kept adding more and more to it.

I just think this is really the look that he would have in WWE. Although I think I am also going to make 3 other alternate attires to this as well.

I actually came VERY close to also having the 4th color of his hair having a bright red streak in it while the rest is dyed jet black. But at the last second, I decided not to. But I might put it back that way.

His WWE persona/gimmick is going to be that of a manipulative, mad man obsessed with chaos, disorder, and doing anything in this personal mission as he can to upset order, uproot any established things around him in the WWE, instigate unrest, throw things upside down, ruin friendships, and screw up whatever he can however he can for his own amusement.

He lives by chaos almost like a religion and obsessed with forcing it upon others. And if he can gain something for himself from it, than he will. Razz

He had that tendency before, but his character was mostly just a bitter hateful nihilstic twat, but for his WWE run he's dropping the bitter cursing side, and embracing the chaos mission side to him much more. I think it makes him work in the view of that company more.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Mike Rocket... new theme, new name, new look.   Mike Rocket... new theme, new name, new look. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:37 am

He looks pretty awesome. I like the entrance theme as well.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Mike Rocket... new theme, new name, new look.   Mike Rocket... new theme, new name, new look. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:54 am

Looks cool Mike. He's pretty detailed!
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Mike Rocket... new theme, new name, new look.   Mike Rocket... new theme, new name, new look. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:23 am

Nice work, Mike.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mike Rocket... new theme, new name, new look.   Mike Rocket... new theme, new name, new look. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mike Rocket... new theme, new name, new look.
Page 1 of 1