CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it.

Go down 
+2
Mjolnir
NightStarX
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it. Empty
PostSubject: WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it.   WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 3:05 pm

Also, Shand... You were right.

It isn't an entirely accurate WCW Arena, but I no longer care. It's still great to see Sting, Goldberg, DDP and the others come out to the Nitro set and wrestle in a ring with WCW Monday Nitro plastered on the mat.

The leaked pictures and standard definition Youtube videos pale in comparison to how it feels in HD when you're actually playing the game in front of you.

I absolutely love it.

I'm sure that when it comes to Smackdown vs Raw 2012, they'll include the Nitro Arena, and probably look more accurate then, so this is more than good enough. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it.   WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:38 pm

Although, the Cena, Punk, and Sheamus attires feel like a complete waste of money.

If I hadn't have prepaid for it all at once before the game even came out, I have a feeling I would have just individually downloaded Biker Taker, and the WCW Arena and said to hell with the rest of the pack.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it.   WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:54 am

I'll have to download this tonight and take a look. Might have the first match on the new Nitro be John Cena jobbing to The Rock Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it.   WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 1:18 am

Woo hoo! Once I finish my latest roleplay effort I'm getting straight on it later!
Back to top Go down
RobArnold

RobArnold

PostSubject: Re: WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it.   WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:37 am

I need to really get back into SDvR11, I haven't even downloaded the DLC Pack 2 yet, though I need funds on my account as well. It's all a bloody hassle!
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it.   WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:06 am

I'll be snapping it up tonight. Can't wait to have a match in it.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it.   WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:06 am

Rob get on it. And take a pic of your Rob Arnold CAW and post it for me to copy on my PS. And the facial morphs. And a brief description of your moveset. Then make me a bacon sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it.   WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 2:10 pm

Downloaded it tonight, and it is rather cool. 6 man tag featuring Hogan and the Outsiders .v. Booker, DDP, and Goldberg. All with correct entrances and music. Very Happy

Why didn't they give Biker Taker the Biker entrance though? And did they really need to make Cena a whole new person just for the sake of his "looking like something shot out of Barney the dinosaur's anus" t-shirt?
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it.   WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 2:59 pm

PS3 doesn't even have it! I just got Bret Hart available for download! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it.   WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:02 pm

julius seizure wrote:
PS3 doesn't even have it! I just got Bret Hart available for download! Evil or Very Mad

Time to rub it in your face! Razz
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it.   WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:11 pm

Yeah I know! Gutted or what
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it.   WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:43 pm

Reaper wrote:
Downloaded it tonight, and it is rather cool. 6 man tag featuring Hogan and the Outsiders .v. Booker, DDP, and Goldberg. All with correct entrances and music. Very Happy

Why didn't they give Biker Taker the Biker entrance though? And did they really need to make Cena a whole new person just for the sake of his "looking like something shot out of Barney the dinosaur's anus" t-shirt?

Well, don't forget, that there's still Chuck Palumbo's motorcycle entrance that still works perfectly for him and you can still give him that, complete with his music.

And of the four themes he used.. that abysmal limp bizcit crap, that awful fucking overplayed Kid Rock shit, the "Dead Man Walking" instrumental, or the "You're Gonna Pay" version with lyrics, I'll be sticking with "You're Gonna Pay" and Chuck Palumbo's bike entrance.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it.   WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:00 am

Yes, I'll give him Palumbo's entrance. Just need to find an MP3 now of "You're gonna pay".

BTW, something else I want in the next game - the ability to have different entrance themes for different attires. I want to be able to have Scott Hall coming out to Razor's music when dressed as him, NWO music under another costume, and Wolfpac music when in the red gear.

Likewise I want "Real American", "American Made", "nWo", and "Voodoo Chile" for the various Hogans.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it.   WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 6:09 am

Yeah right! I dunno why they made it so you could only 1 have entrance per CAW but four attires. I'd like to see that changed in the next installment.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it.   WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:11 pm

I still don't have the Nitro arena! Sad
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it.   WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:51 pm

Serves you right for buying a PS3
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it.   WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:16 pm

Yeah, take that!
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it.   WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:58 am

Still no Nitro Arena, but they reckon it will be out in the first week of March, so probably on Wednesday. GOD'S SAKE!

WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it. Johncenagetsowned
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it.   WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:14 am

Another reason why Xbox 360 is just plain better. Laughing

I'd rather pay for good online content and better downloadable content and games, than a shitty service for free, that neglects their customer and delivers DLC to an entire region way after everyone else, until they feel good and ready to bother.

That and apparently Home is a complete, unnecessary mess of furniture and stuff and whatnot. I mean, it's either an online store, or it's the sims. Pick one.

On the other hand, give me an elegant, easy menu, a good library of original and indie games and content that comes out on time, a simple payment system, video buys and rentals and good hard drive management without having to fuss with installing every goddamn game, anyday. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it.   WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:42 am

The installs on the PS3 drive me insane.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it.   WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:58 am

Quote :
On the other hand, give me an elegant, easy menu, a good library of original and indie games and content that comes out on time, a simple payment system, video buys and rentals and good hard drive management without having to fuss with installing every goddamn game, anyday.

With the exception of installing the games, the PS3 has all of that. I guess it just comes down to what you're used to. This is the first balls-up I've encountered with DLC, so I can't really hold it against them too much.

The "Home" feature I've only used once and that was while setting up the console, it's not something I bother with so I couldn't really make a judgement on it, but I agree it does look shit.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it.   WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:13 am

Yeah. Although honestly I am mostly sort of joking. Razz

...half-joking, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it.   WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:22 am

Well, I'm inclined to agree with you about the pointless "Home" feature. And the DLC to a certain extent. It doesn't bother me a whole lot, but it IS annoying. I wanna play on the Nitro arena goddamnit
Back to top Go down
Robbo1701

Robbo1701

PostSubject: Re: WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it.   WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:40 pm

personal tastes for every person ladies now put away your ps3 swatting handbags before Brummy makes bad things happen, at ease ladies ha ha (oh yeah star i'm not joking i will find you and eat your brain)
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it.   WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:01 pm

Yup, as I just said in the other thread, let's just agree we like what we like and move on. Fanboy squabbling, from whatever side we're all on, is never pretty. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it.   WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:06 pm

Shand started it, and now he will finish it! Razz
Back to top Go down
Robbo1701

Robbo1701

PostSubject: Re: WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it.   WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:11 pm

but i wanna fanboy post its fun as llong as everyone takes it with a eyeful of salt lmao
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it.   WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:15 pm

Mmm, delicious salty goodness.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it.   WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:46 am

Robbo1701 wrote:
but i wanna fanboy post its fun as llong as everyone takes it with a eyeful of salt lmao

Check out Gamespot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Robbo1701

Robbo1701

PostSubject: Re: WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it.   WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:44 am

gamespot is for spotty teenagers who thinkthat the master system started the games revolution when in fact it was the atari damn it these kids today have no idea
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it.   WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:38 am

xbox started the video games revolution look at the pretty pictures! no squares/hexagons!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it.   WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WCW Arena. It's here, and I gots it.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CXA Universe :: Topics, Discussion, and Talk :: WWE Video Games News & Discussion-
Jump to: