CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

See you Tuesday!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drogoth

Drogoth

See you Tuesday! Empty
PostSubject: See you Tuesday!   See you Tuesday! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:20 am

So, how are you spending your Sunday? Me, I'm going to start by switching a load of storage around. We've got so many books, clothes and DVDs I've invested in more! Then more Dragon Age, where my super-demonic-blood-powered elf is currently sporting a rather fetching magical, winged helm and purple magic armour (mmmm...costume ideas...) and is in search of his Superman sword made out of alien metal...(geek nirvana will be mine...). Also a bit more reading, as I'm ploughing through a couple of books on manners and how to be a gentleman (I know, I know...it's lost on most of you...;)).

All of which is a long winded way of saying that I won't be on again today and not at all tomorrow. So I'll catch up with everybody when I'm back on.

DS - I'll still be at work tomorrow so I'll talk to you about the RP ideas then.

Rob - I'll drop you a line when I'm back on about our match.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

See you Tuesday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: See you Tuesday!   See you Tuesday! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:40 am

*walks into the thread, scratching his arse and belching as he goes* What do you mean by your manners being wasted on us?

You could wear a winged helm and some kind of purple armour or breast plate for your entrance attire.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

See you Tuesday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: See you Tuesday!   See you Tuesday! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:49 am

Believe me I'm tempted...it's certainly princely!
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

See you Tuesday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: See you Tuesday!   See you Tuesday! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:58 am

I spent my Sunday at the Transport Museum in Coventry.

Once you've been here there's no other reason to go to there. They got a good exhibit on ThrustSSC the supercar that got the land speed record of 763mph in the Nevada desert in 1997. Almost as fast as my Civic! Also got a simulator thing you can pay a quid and go on which is a good punt. But like I said, once you been here that's it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

See you Tuesday! Empty
PostSubject: Re: See you Tuesday!   See you Tuesday! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

See you Tuesday!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CXA Universe :: Topics, Discussion, and Talk :: General Conversation-
Jump to: