HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Destruction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Forgotten Warrior

PostSubject: Destruction   Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:37 pm

The camera raises up from the floor, there is barely any light around but just enough from nearby street lights to pick out the outline of a robed figure standing with his back to the camera. There is no sound from the figure, no noise from the streets it is simple stillness.

The figure begins to turn and as it does so reaches inside the robe and quickly tosses something to the ground. The camera quickly follows the object. The camera stays focussed on the object as a deep voice begins to speak

“The noise of battle is in the land, the noise of great destruction!But you who practice deceit, your tongue plots destruction; it is like a sharpened razor. They will fail and be thoroughly disgraced; their dishonor will never be forgotten”

The camera remains fixed upon the object, a small tiny wooden pyramid. Without warning a foot comes crashing down on the object reducing it to tiny splinters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Destruction   Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:39 am

ooc: *sigh* OK, I'm getting a bit fed up with this now. Mr Warrior (if that's your real name) as I have already explained, this is a one-off collaborative reunion show. You need to drop the moody promos and talk to us OOC if you want in on the show.

In the words of Chris Jericho "Do you understand the words that I am saying to you now" Or would you like me to use pictographs?

NightStarX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Destruction   Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:10 am

*sigh* To be honest, yeah.

I really didn't want to come right out and comment on this specifically, rather just watch this situation unfold for now... and I wanted to say as little as possible because I really don't want this to become a big deal or attract any more attention than it deserves (if this account is looking for attention rather than contribution), but yeah.

If this account would like to talk to someone, or PM someone and get on the card or have a surprise debut, their welcome here and welcome to contribute. Shand's the guy you'll wanna PM.

That is, provided this account is here for the same reason we are... to discuss as a community or contribute to this little group project, that would be cool. We're welcome to anyone.

I know this IP range, but just be honest and my feeling is that "forgotten warrior" account would be welcome if the user of the account would be honest with at least someone here.

But this remaining anonymous and mysterious act really isn't helping, and getting old.

Now to be honest, I could remove this user, block the IP all of the connected IP ranges associated, and delete all these posts, but I havn't done so yet. I don't want to do that. Because I know it would affect something or someone else, and become a thing. I'd rather not do that at this point.

Mostly because even though I have pretty much identified the IP, i've been waiting to see how this plays out to a certain extent or what this account and person chooses to do or say.

As it stands now, it's a little annoying, because some honesty would be appreciated and welcome here, but if this goes on, or reaches a point where it gets too annoying, I will do something.

However, at the moment I am a little curious what's the deal is with this account, but my patience isn't infinite, either.

Last edited by NightStarX on Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:30 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cxauniverse.4umer.com
Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Destruction   Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:15 am

ooc: Mike, please don't take any action to ban any accounts. We aren't close to that stage yet and the last thing we need is any more heavy-handedness.

I really don't like banning people - its not like he's caused any real trouble.

I'm content to give this user a chance to come out and speak to us, and I don't want to discourage anyone from taking part. Hence my post above being in slightly jokey terms. I just hope he gets the message.

But, please, don't go banning anyone yet.

NightStarX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Destruction   Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:19 am

Exactly. That's why i'm saying I havn't done it yet, and havn't wanted to do it yet. Because I'm going to let this play out and give this account as many chances as I can to be forthcoming and honest, eventually.

Only if something happens, or the account starts causing trouble, as you've said and I agree. there hasn't been any yet. But i'm politely asking the user to be honest at this stage.

I know how you feel and believe me. I do not want to have to ban anyone or do anything. Like I said, some honesty would be welcome and appreciated. No matter who this is. And I do mean, no matter WHO this is.

"Warrior", you're welcome to contribute and join. And the offer's on the table for as long as you care. But the thing is, this is a group project and a group collaboration of which it'd be great for you to join, but please do that.

And if you want a place on the show, or the card, or a surprise debut, at least PM or talk to Shand if you don't want to talk to me, because he's pretty much organizing the reunion card. If you want a reveal on the results, talk to him about it or send him your segment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cxauniverse.4umer.com
lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Destruction   Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:39 am

Until I find out who this is, I for one have no interest in the RPs he/she posts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Destruction   Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:44 pm

I agree with holding back on banning. For me I just think of it as non-cannon until the identiy is revealed. Nice but not really part of the line. It can be, just a quick message in the General Conversation and bingo, everything is on! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXAwesomeOneXx

PostSubject: Re: Destruction   Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:33 pm

Hell, you could remain mysterious the whole way through and tell no one except Shand who will handle the segment or possible match you want on the show.

But this isn't going to be a long term thing broham. This is a one off reunion show for us and after its over we will be seeing the site go back to just a regular conversation board. If you want an e-fed to go to that will continue then I can easily point you to one.

But yeah....were going to need some communication guy....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ncw2k7rp.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destruction   

Back to top Go down

Destruction
Page 1 of 1