CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OI OC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
Mjolnir
lonewolfshanehunt
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

OI OC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: OI OC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OI OC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:57 am

You OK with me facing you as Hells Guardians rather than The Frayed Ends?
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: OI OC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OI OC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:06 am

.....Well, that was subtle.

Drop him a Facebook message. He may be more likely to see it.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: OI OC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OI OC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:16 am

You drop... Your face? Yeah! Eat that insult Shand! EAT IT!!! Please...
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: OI OC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OI OC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:17 am

I can just imagine now that he's gonna camp out in front of this post, staring at the forum, hitting F5 waiting for OC to reply, like Scott Pilgrim waiting for Ramona to deliver his Amazon package. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: OI OC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OI OC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:21 am

Nah, I'll just check it whenever I get an E-mail saying someone has replied to it. I don't even know what F5 would do lol.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: OI OC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OI OC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:34 am

F5 refreshes a browser page.

Just be sure that none of your emails is an evil ex of your significant other challenging you to a death battle.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: OI OC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OI OC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:38 am

By God, that's amazing! *hits F5 repeatedly while laughing crazily*
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: OI OC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OI OC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:47 am

I can only imagine how happy you were the day you discovered CNTL+ALT+DEL Razz
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: OI OC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OI OC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:54 am

WHAT THE...?!? That's... I'm so happy right now!
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: OI OC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OI OC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:21 am

Just seen the tag team one...why not throw a Press Conf rp up...(hint, nudge, hin, nudge)...

Mike - also saw yours. Understandable that you're busy. We might want to start to decide on how we are going to wriite the matches. I know people are busy and that's why the RPs stalled a bit and that's actually the reason I thought we might want to divy it up. I don't mind writing my match with Rob (if Rob doesn't mind) and I don't mind being involved in writing over matches too. But if that's the case it would be good to have some time to get them done.
Back to top Go down
The OC

The OC

PostSubject: Re: OI OC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OI OC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:56 am

lol i was waiting to hear from you about what you want to do. Thats totally fine, i'll have an RP up tonight possibly, Im gonna type it up at work when i have the time.

Its about time, we see how the OC has been doing.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: OI OC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OI OC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:01 am

Nice one. I'll type another tomorrow or Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: OI OC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OI OC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:15 am

Well Chris and I will need to discuss writing our match, and an appropriate gimmick stipulation. I completely trust his writing, so if he wants to handle it, or have it be a co production, that's cool with me.

I'm assuming some combination of Myron and I will handle the Cydes versus their opponents (unless the opponent in question -and we know who he is- is struck with a desire to do it)

Unless Steve wants to do it (and I'm happy if he does) then I'll probably handle turning Mike's notes into their match.

The rest people can handle as they want.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: OI OC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OI OC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:24 am

I am about ready to pass out from lack of sleep again, but before I do... I will add to this.

I will try to write and come up with whatever the giant multi-woman spectacle match is this weekend

(I'm still thinking of it. I already did what was an essentially hardcore royal rumble with them last time. This time I think it will be maybe something similar to a Money In The Bank type match, or a large Ultimate X Division type match)

And also I have a possible idea for an interesting RP tie-in with Chris, too, besides that.

(I'll ask him about it after I'm not in the middle of a current headache and feeling like I'm going to lose consciousness)

and maybe a neat additional surprise if I have time.

Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: OI OC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OI OC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:37 am

and now i'm gonna go take two asprin, and try not to die.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: OI OC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OI OC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:41 am

Like I said I'm happy to do the match with Rob as a joint effort or with me doing it. I'll also do the Cyde match, if the 'opponent' (lol) doesn't want to. And I'm willing to do any others that fall through the cracks.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: OI OC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OI OC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 3:46 am

I can do the Cydes match. Should be easier now we've got a section for character bios to go in. Or I don't mind collaborating on it. I'm easy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OI OC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OI OC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OI OC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CXA Universe :: Topics, Discussion, and Talk :: General Conversation-
Jump to: