CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Go down 
+3
Julius Seizure
lonewolfshanehunt
NightStarX
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK Empty
PostSubject: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 4:51 am

I wish I was tripping right now. I don't do drugs but for some reason I feel like i'm on them.

What the hell. How did that happen?

Sleep deprivation. For when you're not a drug user but still wanna get totally fucked up. Hooray.

You are out of line, sir.

Also, cows. What is fuckin' up with them? Why do they have spots? And sleep standing up?

Like duude. NO BODY KNOWS. MYSTERIOUS. OOH.

Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 4:54 am

Goddamn bovine fuckers. They mock me with their incessant cow-ness.

Like, how dare they? Right? Yeah. Fuck 'em.

Why am I thinking about cows? TURN IT OFF.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 4:58 am

Also, hey. Hey, also you know what?

What's like, a guy that studies cows? Some kinda cow-ologist?

I'm no cowologist, man. Maybe your mom is.

In fact, i'm perfectly biscuits, Governor. So yeah, you can shut up, that's what you can do.

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:56 am

David, you hold him down and I'll fetch the straitjacket.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 10:03 am

I'll mail you a tab of acid if you want. If you think sleep deprivation is good, this will blow your mind out of ears Suspect
Back to top Go down
xXAwesomeOneXx

xXAwesomeOneXx

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:46 pm

word on the acid.....or try mushrooms
Back to top Go down
http://ncw2k7rp.proboards.com/index.cgi
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:52 pm

i didn't rate mushrooms so highly. great if you want to have a conversation with your sofa, not so much if you want a controlled introspective trip. depends what you want to get out the experience.

if you liked acid steve, try peyote/san pedro, if you can get hold of it. i acquired some extracted mescaline powder about two years ago and ate it all at Glasto fest and had a great time
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:27 pm

1. I really do hate drugs, sorry. Razz

and 2. Wow. What the hell was my deal when I wrote this?? Jeez. I just get up now, and come to here and i'm embarrassed to see myself having made this really stupid thread. Razz
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:23 am

Drugs are very much a personal choice and that's my opinion on them: it should be up to the people. That said, having had some experience of them myself I find that my brain is equally capable of thinking those sorts of things without help...

...Now what that says about my brain, I don't know...Wink
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:06 am

Have never experiemented with drugs

Will never experiment with drugs

Support harsh penalties for those that supply drugs
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:48 am

Reaper wrote:

Support harsh penalties for those that supply drugs

Agreed. They're illegal for good reason, i'd say. Fully behind that. I and my family have seen lives ruined and utterly destroyed because of drugs. And I'm not talking about the people taking them, i'm talking about people around those that take them, mainly. I don't think drug laws are as strict or enforced as they should be nearly ENOUGH. If there's one thing that is one of the all-time top scourges to the entire world at large, that is one of the top.
Back to top Go down
xXAwesomeOneXx

xXAwesomeOneXx

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:02 am

All the harsh drugs...yeah...like the Heroins or the cocaines and the Crystal Meth....I don't do that crap. I stay far away from that stuff, I too have seen it ruin lives.

But Ive never herd of anyone ODing on weed, or anything like that. It was on the cusp of being legalized here in the states and is legal for medicinal use. I dont go out and kill people nor do I know anybody that does. I feel like its a Victimless crime, whatever I do on my own time shouldn't matter unless it infringes on the rights of others.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:58 am

yeah, somwhat true, on that. I don't have nearly as much as a problem with marijuana, although I wouldn't touch it myself, that, I don't think i'd hold against anyone, I guess.

Even though it just did slightly annoy me when my dad's cousin would just smoke weed like, right in front of everyone and be in people's face about it. But that has nothing to do with this.

Anyway, I do think smoking weed should carry a fine, and selling or possession should carry mild legal penalties but I will conceed it's never ruined anyone's life.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:10 am

I don't see the appeal with drugs. People know drugs can really fuck you up, yet they still take them. I definitely don't get why you'd need to take them to have a great time at a music festival (sorry if this offends you Jox). If you can't have a great time at a music festival without drugs, why waste your money going to a music festival in the first place?
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:19 am

As a side note.... wow.

This topic sure took a serious turn for starting off with me writing incoherent bullshit about cows after not sleeping for 37 hours. Razz
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:34 am

We're a serious bunch, we are... LMFAO!!! Sorry, I couldn't keep a straight face when I typed that lol.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:47 am

Also, cows aren't even that interesting. Like seriously, me. Wtf? Cows? Ugh.

I could have rambled about something MUCH cooler than fucking damn hell ass cows.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:01 am

You could have talked about a specific wrestler, a specific computer game, or a specific film. Instead though, you decided to talk about a specific type of bovine animal.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:29 am

Eh, no offence taken Wheato. Although I feel like I should explain myself a bit better than "DRUGS! YEAH! LET'S GET FUCKED!".

Drugs are a bit like takedown bulldog. It's all fun and games and laughing until someone gets hurt and it all ends in tears. Thing about drugs is that different drugs affect people differently.

For example, when I was 18, I was snorting coke and MDMA powder (pure ecstasy) every Friday & Saturday for about 6 months. Didn't have any psychiatric problems, didn't miss a day of work, never late for work, personal hygiene didn't suffer (well no less than normal anyway Very Happy), I continued to pay all my overheads, I continued put money away in savings, none of my relationships were affected, I made a load of new friends, and I had a blast doing it. I had a load of fun in the summer of 07, getting coked up & chatting bollocks with my coked up buddies, going to raves and free parties and getting mashed up on whatever was going around.

By the time summer 08 came around, I couldn't stand coke and MD anymore, the novelty had worn off. Coke just made me unsettled and fidgety, made me chain smoke, bunged my nose up, and the worse bit, just want more and more and more. They say no amount of cocaine is ever enough and they're absolutely right. MD just gave me a dirty anxious feeling in my stomach, made me feel horrible after the come-down and it makes you look like a fucked, sweating mess. So needless to say I abandoned the drug culture around that time for a while. Since then I've taken MDMA a handful of times up until Slammin Vinyl last year when I thought enough is enough. Same with coke; once I got back from Colombia nothing really compared to the disco shit over there.

I don't see a problem with any of that. In fact I consider it a good experience, it was a good laugh and I had fun times and regret nothing. Unfortunately, some people just get caught up in their drugs and turn into fiends and then thieves and liars to get their fix. I know some people this happened to, sad thing is they don't realise. They just think they're having fun still. It might have helped that before I snorted or swallowed or smoked anything I did research on the drugs I was planning to take so I knew the risks, what was happening to my body when I took whatever.

See what I mean? Drugs affect people differently. For me it was like a fad, but for some it becomes their life and whole existance.

Psychedelics are an occasional thing for me. More powerful drugs like LSD and mushrooms you need to be more careful with, and although the actual physical damage done to the body is pretty much nil, if you have a bad trip it can do some pretty weird things to your brain and mess you up for a few weeks. I've never had a problem here though, I've been quite comfortable with my psychedelics so never had any bad experiences or ego loss or anything, as I stuck to low doses. I'll probably eat a tab next time I'm at Glastonbury, not because I can't have fun without it but it does give you a nice little kick for a few hours and is fun to do at an event like Glastonbury, assuming it's your thing. Don't get me wrong though, I'm not one of Leary's dirty hippy followers that thinks taking acid gives you the answers to the secrets of the universe or anything. Those lot are just as fucked up as the speed freaks and coke heads.
Back to top Go down
Faulerro

Faulerro

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:35 am

I just thought I'd comment on how much more pleasant this forum is than most message boards on the web. It probably helps that we've all known each other for some time now, but it's nice that simple lifestyle disagreements don't erupt into full scale, text-based war on here.

Though as Mike pointed out, the fact that a nonsensical topic about cows turned into a serious discussion of drugs is pretty hilarious.

Also, hi guys. I'm alive, honest. Just rarely adding to the conversations.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:07 pm

I do think that we have a double standard with drugs compared with beer, nicotine, etc. They cause just as many problems. But that's another debate for another much more serious today. I'm in a fantastic mood so...

I'm just going to agree with the comment above. We may disagree, we may joke and rip the sheets out of one another but it never gets nasty.
Back to top Go down
xXAwesomeOneXx

xXAwesomeOneXx

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:50 pm

Thats why I like you guys.

Im not normally one to display my habits on the internet but you guys are cool enough to be honest with.

I actually started smoking weed because my older cousin threatened to beat me up if I didnt take a hit (lovely guy right?) since then, ive been a casual smoker but not with nicotine, I dont like to drink that much, tried shrooms a few times just to see what there about, and I did a small bit of acid one time.

I've never done anything else, nothing else appeals to me really. I always felt that if I was going try a drug it was only going to be the things that grew naturally with Acid being the only exception and even still I'm weary about trying it again. You just never know what you could end up getting.

Sleep deprivation.....yeah you really can start tripping out naturally like that. It's a pretty weird state as Mike can attest too. Lol cows......
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:24 am

I also agree with Chris' observation on this forum. Its why I wanted to bring it back. However, I do hope that in not "adding to the conversation" Chris is reserving his writing skills to the roleplays he needs to bang out before Chio challenges Shand to the match for the reunion show.

OK, I know that wasn't exactly a subtle way of encouraging him, but hey, sometimes you have to be direct Very Happy

On the narcotics issue. I can see the medical arguments in some cases for the use of cannabis. I think there's a fair bit of good evidence of its benefits and, extreme use side, in most people there are few, if any drawbacks.

Personally though, I have never seen the attraction for recreational use, or the attraction of any of the other usual drugs. I have always hated smoking as well, refusing point blank to so much as handle a packet of cigarettes, so perhaps that is part of the reason I never wanted to try weed.

I really don't like the idea of not being totally in control, centered, grounded, or of knowing what I was doing. Although I am a real fan of whisky, I very very rarely drink to the point of being drunk - I just don't like the feeling.

So I just didn't see the point of drugs when I was younger. I also think I was sold on the idea of not needing drugs when I was 21 and went to the States for the first time. My first ever trip in a helicopter was with a pilot who made Murdoch from the A-Team look sane, and it was over the Grand Canyon. By the time he has finished the flight I was on such an adrenaline high that I thought "Well, you know what? I doubt any artificial substance is going to make me feel this good". So I didn't bother after that.

I do think Myron's right that we need to look at alcohol alongside other drugs, because day to day it does just as much damage and impacts on just as many lives. A relation of mine died an alcoholic, so I have seen it first hand. I'm not convinced that increasinf the unit price of alcohol is the answer either - we need to look at the culture and ask why kids seem to think they haven't had a good night if they can remember it the following morning and don't wake up in a police cell covered in puke.
Back to top Go down
xXAwesomeOneXx

xXAwesomeOneXx

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:43 am

I think all it boils down to is there are a lot of things in the world for people to try. From drugs to jumping out of a helicopter and free falling. As long as you do it responsibly and know about the risk before you take it you should be alright.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:44 pm

Yeah, I like this forum for the reasons stated above too.

I know what David means about the adrenaline rush. When I did those bungee jumps in Switzerland & Peru, no drug can compare. The people that think otherwise clearly haven't done it.

To me, occasional drug taking is just another activity to kill some time and have a bit of fun, like go-karting or paintball or clay pigeon shooting.

Speaking of clay pigeon shooting, here's a picture of me doing it on New Years Eve morning.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK Hpim1282j
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:12 am

What is the fecking Beejeeeeeesusssss are you wearing???? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:28 am

Bejesus? What are you, Irish?

It's my hoody. I got it for Christmas. I'm not likely to get lost at Disneyland am I? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:40 am

I think you look rather fetching. David is just jealous because he doesn't have a hoody and hat like yours.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:06 am

I think it looks like complete shit. I have a Christmas received hoodie too. And it's a Super Mario Bros 3 hoodie. And it's way better than your crap.(/trollin')

Wink

P.S: No seriously dude, it looks fine. Smile
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:49 am

I got a Motorhead hoody for Christmas, na na na na na!
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:25 pm

I got a Ralph Lauren one.

And Disneyland? You wouldn't get lost anywhere in that. Stevie Wonder could spot you in that.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:41 pm

LMAO!!

Well, the mechanics down at Wells Tyre & Exhaust Centre think it's brilliant, as I discovered earlier when I took the car down for a new exhaust.

If the boys at Wells Tyre & Exhaust think it's great you KNOW you're onto a winner!

I used to have a Motorhead t shirt I bought in a music shop in Italy when I was like 14. I don't listen to Motorhead but damn that was a fucking cool logo. God knows what happened to it now though. I'm in agreement with you Wheato, David is in fact jealous.

David, if you pop over to your local TK Maxx they might have one left in stock, but I wouldn't imagine so, I bet these sold like hot cakes.

I thought there'd at least be a reference to the extreme danger posed by me handling a live firearm. I guess my hoody is THAT good! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:46 pm

I was choosing to ignore that part of the picture.

You with a live firearm. It's rather like living between a nuclear power station and a chemical weapons lab - the potential for something to go hideously wrong, and the potential consequences, are both too hideous to even think about.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:18 pm

Hahahaha.

Saying that, 5 of us went and I almost hit the most clay pigeons, just behind my step brother who seems to be an expert at everything he tries. Doesn't seem like anything special but this is actually a lot of fun, I'll be going back when it gets a bit warmer.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 12:52 am

I haven't done any clay pigeon shooting for years. Wanted to do it in Scotland last year, but ran out of time. I didn't used to be a bad shot, and I was OK with a bow and arrow as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK   FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CXA Universe :: Topics, Discussion, and Talk :: General Conversation-
Jump to: