CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Matt hardy in TNA!!!!!

Go down 
+2
NightStarX
The OC
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The OC

The OC

Matt hardy in TNA!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Matt hardy in TNA!!!!!   Matt hardy in TNA!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:58 pm

The description says it all, I'm done with it, can't comprehend this stuff anymore. i haven't even watched TNA for 3 weeks so i'm quite lost on the Genesis storylines but hey who cares, as we see, it doesnt matter. Matt Hardy aka Fat Tyler Reks shows up when we all saw it coming. Lets bring in old guys who AREN'T CONDITIONED to try and help the ratings. no TNA, bad TNA..correction, go die Russo!!!
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Matt hardy in TNA!!!!!   Matt hardy in TNA!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:09 pm

I saw the pictures of his debut. (I couldn't stand to watch an actual video) and God, he looks like fucking shit.

I mean for Matt Hardy standards, he looks like fucking shit.

Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Matt hardy in TNA!!!!!   Matt hardy in TNA!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:49 am

Yes, it was about as predictable as the sun coming up in the morning, or Sarah Palin saying something stupid when she opens her mouth.

And of course TNA will yet again say this moment will change wrestling forever.....

....and of course it won't.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Matt hardy in TNA!!!!!   Matt hardy in TNA!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:10 am

Matt hardy in TNA!!!!! Hardy

What in the name of God is he doing?

Presumably this "image makeover" is so he can finally do something akin to the "Angelic Diablo" gimmick he was considering the last time the WWE sacked him and he was teasing a TNA debut. Does he actually realise what a fecking tool he looks like? With the stupid haircut and gut hanging over his trousers he actually resembles a cut-price Raven tribute act. I expect him to get some really bad tattoos next to complete the look - perhaps Shannon Moore can help.

Its really a shame that one of the most exciting teams of the turn of the century, guys who were being heralded as one to watch, have turned out like this ten years down the line - both shadows of their former selves. One bloated and drug ravaged, about to spend time being bars on narcotic charges, the other bloated, deluded, and a laughing stock in the industry.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Matt hardy in TNA!!!!!   Matt hardy in TNA!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:12 am

*behind bars, not being bars!
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Matt hardy in TNA!!!!!   Matt hardy in TNA!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:37 am

I swear to god, I look at this picture of this beer gut, slobbering, fucking piece of shit, his shitty, ridiculous dirty looking deadlocks, his fat fucking gut hanging out, his "happy boy" smile, and his derpy fucking face and all I can think of is "dear lord, I am so glad that I stay miles away from TNA as it is."

And here we have the face of fantastic reason #592 not to watch it. Hoorah.

The only thing that could possibly save Hardy was if he started playing a joke gimmick. As a dirty, sad, pathetic, disgusting shlub with cheeto dust around his mouth and boxer shorts that picks his ass and repulses those around him with dirty jokes and delusions of grandeur.

THAT would be a GREAT Matt Hardy gimmick. Because as I say, go with what works for you. Because I swear to Jesus, Allah, Buddha and the Great Pumpkin, Matt Hardy couldn't be any more of a tool right now, if he had a flat pointed edge on his head and "Phillips" written on his tights.

Seriously, man. Fuck this guy. Very Happy

Matt Hardy, you need help. Particularly of the Old Yeller variety.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Matt hardy in TNA!!!!!   Matt hardy in TNA!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 4:07 am

I say TNA sign Nick Dinsmore under his Eugene gimmick and Luke Gallows under his Festus gimmick, and have them form a stable with Matt Hardy. I have no idea what they'd call the stable, but I imagine it'd be something ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Matt hardy in TNA!!!!!   Matt hardy in TNA!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:17 am

Quote :
Because I swear to Jesus, Allah, Buddha and the Great Pumpkin, Matt Hardy couldn't be any more of a tool right now, if he had a flat pointed edge on his head and "Phillips" written on his tights.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

That's a great quote!
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Matt hardy in TNA!!!!!   Matt hardy in TNA!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:11 am

I actually have less of a problem with the hair than how it looks as a whole. Done well the braids haircut can be good. I've seen it done well on gothic types. The problem here is that he's way, way out of shape and obviously on something. He really needs to sort himself out.
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: Matt hardy in TNA!!!!!   Matt hardy in TNA!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 3:48 am

He looks so different. What's with all the chins? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt hardy in TNA!!!!!   Matt hardy in TNA!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matt hardy in TNA!!!!!
Page 1 of 1