CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tarsh Talk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drogoth

Drogoth

Tarsh Talk Empty
PostSubject: Tarsh Talk   Tarsh Talk Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 12:29 pm

We come back from the break on Tarsh Talk, the regular wrestling show headed up by one time WHWF mid-carder and former Homer Cyde tage partner Jason Tarsh.

As ever Tarsh himself is suited and booted, looking like a docker dressed as a city gent. The person across from him couldn't be more differently attired. Black elfin boots lead to blue trousers that appear to be made from some sort of scale material. These, in turn, give way to a high-necked, black, sleeveless tuinc top. A pendant, bearing a strange cross and and cricle symbol hangs around his neck. Finally, up top above the silver lipstick, sits a silver circlet around his head, keeping pale hair out of his face. The figure sits relaxed but with a thoughtful look in his eyes.

(Tarsh) "Welcome back. Up next I'm pleased to say that I have the opportunity to interview one of the most controversial characters in the wrestling game today. I have had the dubious pleasure of facing off with the man once dubbed, by my esteemed tag partner Homer Cyde, as a Doodling Dandypratt. And, as much as it pained me to say it at the time, he remains one of my toughest opponents. Ladies and gentleman, I give you The so-called Cyberstar, Myron Fo..."

(M) "I'm sorry Jason but it's not Myron anymore. My full name now is My-Ron Va-Rys Robinson Fox Novaar. It befits my status as the last prince of Atlantis..."

Tarsh stops for a second, looking his interviewee in the eye. My-Ron's face betrays no sign that this is being done as a joke. In fact, his face is the very picture of serious.

(JT) "Ok...My-Ron...that actually leads me onto my first question...it's a work, right? I've known you pull some weird crap over the years. The Darkness, The Vampire Antichrist, and The Cyberstar to name but three. But this 'last prince of Atlantis' bit. I mean, that's pushing it a little far, don't you think?"

(M) "No...I don't. I'll tell you what I told the last interviewer. I'm the last prince of Atlantis. The decendent of the Quendi, a race of people from Alfheim who were split into
the Almyr and the Dunmyr. My ancestor was a product of a union between people from different sub-races. They were an elfin people and they used Atlantis as a capital. I'm from the bloodline of the original Va-Rys and both his heir and his reincarnation. The true heir of House Novaar."

(JT) "I remember hearing the interview."

(M) "Then you'll know some of my past."

(JT) "Some? There's more?"

(M) "Oh much more. I have recently found out much, more more. Take for example The Vampire Antichrist..."

Tarsh begins to relax again.

(JT) "Ah, The Vampire Antichrist. There's a person I know about. I remember a few battle against that gentleman..."

My-Ron smiles.

(M) "I seem to remember you never did beat me, one-on-one..."

Tarsh frowns and then continues.

(JT) "Yes, well...The Vampire Antichrist was years ago..."

(M) "But he's always stayed with me. He's always been part of me. At first, I didn't know how that fitted with my new discoveries. Then I had a dream..."

(JT) "A dream?"

My-Ron's eyes gleam with a fire inside.

(MF) "Yes, a dream...more of a memory. I remembered my ancestors. I remembered the original Va-Rys. I saw him in his court. I saw the chalice. I saw him become one of the Forsaken Ones..."

(JT) "Sounds like quite a dream - been at the cheese before bedtime?"

(M, ignoring Tarsh) "Being as long lived as The Quendi led them to seek out new thrills, new experiences. The revelled in excess. But, for some of the nobles, that wasn't enough. They took even greater paths. They took part in rituals to join them with...well, you would call them spirits or demons. They indulged in orgies, in feasts..."

(JT) "All sounds a bit like wife swapping in Kent, if you ask me..."

My-Ron smiles again at Tarsh and continues.

(M) "It was a little more, I assure you. These rituals required the source of life. It required blood. My ancestors developed a taste for it. A taste that has stayed with the bloodline. That found it's way to me."

(JT, frowining again) "So...let me get this straight in my head. You developed your cock eyed love of drinking the warm red stuff because some pointy eared rabble rouser once thought it was better than darts for a Friday night?"

(M) "Jason...this would have been the Mother of all Friday nights, believe me!"

(JT) "Well, you discovered another part of your background. I guess that must be comforting."

(M) "There's more. The dream told me what I need to do next. It told me that I must do a ritual. A ritual that will prepare me for my match with Rob Arnold. A ritual that ensures the true power of House Novaar is there on that fateful night..."

(JT) "Just what do you mean by 'ritual'?"

(M, smiling a secretive smile) "You'll have to wait and see...it will happen soon. Very soon."

Tarsh still looks a little unsure but turns to the camera.

(JT) "Well, that's all for part two. I'd like to thank Myr-My-Ron for coming in and doing qhat must be the barmiest interview I've ever taken part it. Join me after the break when I'll be looking at the reports that David Shand has, once again, gone off the rails..."

Cut to commercials.
Back to top Go down

Tarsh Talk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CXA Universe :: CXA 2011 Event :: In-Character-
Jump to: