CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I dont usually do this....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xXAwesomeOneXx

xXAwesomeOneXx

I dont usually do this.... Empty
PostSubject: I dont usually do this....   I dont usually do this.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:02 am

I always tried to shy away from plugging nCw on this board because we sort of have our own thing going on.

However,

We just had a PPV called Time to Riot. And I'm so proud of it that I had to at least mention it to you guys. The matches were great, and the main event The Riot (yes a royal rumble rip off) came together so great. It would probably help if you read the rps and knew about some of the build up between certain wrestlers but still....I thought it was amazing and it features yours truly and Shane Hunt.

http://www.newchampionshipwrestling.com/

Go to that site if you feel like checking it out, click on the PPV part and then when the scroll box pops up click on Latest Results.
Back to top Go down
http://ncw2k7rp.proboards.com/index.cgi
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: I dont usually do this....   I dont usually do this.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 6:16 am

Will take a look when I have the chance Smile
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: I dont usually do this....   I dont usually do this.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:20 am

Likewise
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: I dont usually do this....   I dont usually do this.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:39 am

Shane Hunt rocks the Riot Match. Steve just enters, and gets thrown out.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: I dont usually do this....   I dont usually do this.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:36 am

Its actually a pretty good match. Never easy to write a multi-person match like that, and whoever did it did a decent job. Glad you are both still doing it, and doing pretty well.
Back to top Go down
RobArnold

RobArnold

PostSubject: Re: I dont usually do this....   I dont usually do this.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:04 pm

Gotta say guys, had a look on my lunch break. I've said to myself for a few months now, if I ever did go back it would be there, nCw seems to have picked up where XHF left off.

Maybe I'll return to it, one day, right now I'm just happy getting on with my life as it is. I do miss aspects of e-feds though, the banter especially, and the storytelling.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: I dont usually do this....   I dont usually do this.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:18 pm

NCW is a great place. The RPing quality is excellent, the shows are brilliant, and the board members are (for the most part) really fun people. If you ever did get back into E-fedding Rob, I'd love to see you in NCW.
Back to top Go down
RobArnold

RobArnold

PostSubject: Re: I dont usually do this....   I dont usually do this.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:52 pm

Believe me Shane, if I do ever come back, I know thats where I'd start. However whilst my situation is like this, where I only see my other half on weekends, I dont want to roleplay. If and when we get a place together then maybe, MAYBE I'll go back to it.

I won't lie though, I'm loving the oppertunity of this reunion show, I've got plans for a few more first person RP's (Which for me are completly new, and I'm enjoying usuing a new style like that) before I hit up the show full on.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: I dont usually do this....   I dont usually do this.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:58 pm

I'm also looking forward to the reunion show. I want to see what OC throws out that I can retaliate to.
Back to top Go down
xXAwesomeOneXx

xXAwesomeOneXx

PostSubject: Re: I dont usually do this....   I dont usually do this.... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:00 pm

Im really proud to see where nCw has gone. Were actually going to have our fourth anniversary show around August and it's just been great all along. It does have a great atmosphere that XHF had and with the CBox at the bottom of the site its made things even better I feel.

Whenever you feel the urge, feel free to come to nCw I would love to have you there Rob and anyone else who may consider it in the future. We got all the cool kids from XHF lol, Venom, Velez, Kanyon, Phoenix, Hollands, had MGK and Doc at one point and Mongo was around for a minute but he seemed to vanish into fat air. (lol Mongo joke)

All that's missing is you Rob......

*looks at Shane*

"Do you think my sales pitch worked?"
Back to top Go down
http://ncw2k7rp.proboards.com/index.cgi
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: I dont usually do this....   I dont usually do this.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 1:05 am

I'm quite enjoying doing the reunion show, and I like to write stuff now and then, but I don't have the time or the inclination anymore to get into full-time role-playing.

Maybe I should find an e-fed where I can work an Undertaker-like schedule; show up a few times a year, work a couple of PPVs, and then sod off again for 4 months. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: I dont usually do this....   I dont usually do this.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:52 am

Saw your message Steve, and replied. Interesting Twisted Evil But I'm not sure the timing is right for me work wise.

The other issue I have with E-feds is really that, in essence, I don't "e-fed" in the normal sense of the word. I don't want to "compete" and I don't chase titles. I just use the e-feds to tell a story with people, and I like to do it in my style at my pace, which doesn't always fit with e-fed rules. But if there was a way for me to do a one-off story outside of those normal rules, then...well, who knows Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: I dont usually do this....   I dont usually do this.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:43 am

xXAwesomeOneXx wrote:
Im really proud to see where nCw has gone. Were actually going to have our fourth anniversary show around August and it's just been great all along. It does have a great atmosphere that XHF had and with the CBox at the bottom of the site its made things even better I feel.

Whenever you feel the urge, feel free to come to nCw I would love to have you there Rob and anyone else who may consider it in the future. We got all the cool kids from XHF lol, Venom, Velez, Kanyon, Phoenix, Hollands, had MGK and Doc at one point and Mongo was around for a minute but he seemed to vanish into fat air. (lol Mongo joke)

All that's missing is you Rob......

*looks at Shane*

"Do you think my sales pitch worked?"

I think you explained the fed well. GOOOOO STEVE!!!!
Back to top Go down
RobArnold

RobArnold

PostSubject: Re: I dont usually do this....   I dont usually do this.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:47 am

That was such a cheesy sell.

We'll see how the next few months go, I've checked the place out and there are windows there I could see me fitting into, but we'll very much wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: I dont usually do this....   I dont usually do this.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 6:49 am

RobArnold wrote:
I've checked the place out and there are windows there I could see me fitting into....

Or being thrown through
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: I dont usually do this....   I dont usually do this.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:20 am

I keep getting the twitch to do another stint, esp with the show. Like you've both mentioned though it would be finding the time to do it. Who knows, though.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: I dont usually do this....   I dont usually do this.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:34 am

alfheimprince wrote:
I keep getting the twitch to do another stint, esp with the show. Like you've both mentioned though it would be finding the time to do it. Who knows, though.

You could find someone to tag with *cough*David or Matt*cough*, then you'd only need to type one RP a week.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: I dont usually do this....   I dont usually do this.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:38 am

I'll have a ponder about it. Get the reunion show stuff up and running and take it from there Smile
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: I dont usually do this....   I dont usually do this.... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 1:18 am

My main focus is the reunion show right now, but once that is out of the way, as I have said separately to Steve, I might consider doing a one-shot deal. We shall have to see.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: I dont usually do this....   I dont usually do this.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:57 am

There's even more reason to join NCW now. Paul and Shane are Tag Team Champions!
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: I dont usually do this....   I dont usually do this.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:14 am

Christ then someone really does need to go in and save the place.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: I dont usually do this....   I dont usually do this.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 10:07 am

Not half...Wink
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: I dont usually do this....   I dont usually do this.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:10 am

Come on over then, and make yourself at home in NCW.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: I dont usually do this....   I dont usually do this.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:20 am

Once I've got the reunion show out of the way I might take you up on that. I've got the buzz back and it would be nice to see my current gimmick carry on beyond the reunion show. But I'll see where I come March
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: I dont usually do this....   I dont usually do this.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:28 am

Talking of the reunion show, we really need to start pushing on that, nailing down some details and getting the opponents together. That means ALL of us!

Last edited by Reaper on Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: I dont usually do this....   I dont usually do this.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 11:31 am

Well, we have the date and the matches. The background stuff is underway. We just to to start doing the riffing of each other stuff. I mentioned Rob in my RP this week and I'm going to start making more direct comments too him as time goes on.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: I dont usually do this....   I dont usually do this.... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:22 pm

I'm waiting for OC to fire out an RP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I dont usually do this....   I dont usually do this.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I dont usually do this....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CXA Universe :: Topics, Discussion, and Talk :: General Conversation-
Jump to: