CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smackdown 2011 achievement list

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Smackdown 2011 achievement list Empty
PostSubject: Smackdown 2011 achievement list   Smackdown 2011 achievement list Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:13 am

There are also a number of secret achievements.

The Excellence of Execution 10

Defeat 50 opponents using pin combination grapple moves (Offline).

Caught Slipping 10

Win a match in which you successfully use a leverage pin (Offline).

Power Of The Punch 10

Win a match in which you successfully KO an opponent using a strong strike (Offline).

Backstage Fisticuffs 10

During a backstage brawl, string 3 environmental grapple combos in succession (Offline).

Talk About Resilient 20

Kick out of The Undertaker's Tombstone Piledriver finisher on Legend difficulty (Offline).

For Whom the Bell Tolls 20

Pin or submit Undertaker in the WrestleMania arena on Legend difficulty (Offline).

Thank You Shawn 20

Defeat Shawn Michaels in the WrestleMania arena on Legend difficulty as Undertaker (Offline).

THQ Storytellers 10

Create a story in Story Designer with at least 2 moments.

Streak Breaker 50

Complete the Vs. Undertaker Road to WrestleMania story on any difficulty.

Randy's Fired 50

Complete John Cena's Road to WrestleMania story on any difficulty.

Runaway Champ 50

Complete Chris Jericho's Road to WrestleMania story on any difficulty.

5-Second Pose 50

Complete Christian's Road to WrestleMania story on any difficulty.

No More Mystery, Yo 50

Complete Rey Mysterio's Road to WrestleMania story on any difficulty.

Champion of Champions 50

Using a created character, hold either the WWE or World Heavyweight title (Offline).

US Champ 10

Using a created character, win the United States Championship in WWE Universe (Offline).

Intercontinental Champ 10

Win the Intercontinental Championship in WWE Universe using a created character (Offline).

Unified Tag Champs 10

Win the Unified Tag Team titles in WWE Universe using a created character (Offline).

Mr. Money in the Bank 50

Win the Money In The Bank match in WWE Universe using a created character (Offline).

A Successful Cash In 20

Cash in Money In The Bank in WWE Universe and win using a created character (Offline).

A Student Of The Game 10

Complete 50% of the tips in the Practice Arena.

Magna Cum Laude 50

Complete all of the tips in the Practice Arena.

The Last Man Standing 100

Win a Royal Rumble match on Xbox LIVE.

Way To Contribute 10

Upload at least one item of created content to each category of Community Creations.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Achievements   Smackdown 2011 achievement list Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:16 am

TBH, I'm a little annoyed that there's a 100 point achievement for an online Rumble. Short of playing a few matches against friends, I've no intention of competing online with this game, due the overwhelming numbers of idiots that populate the community. Still, I suppose online achievements are pretty common these days, so you have to expect it, and I never exactly go chasing points anyway.

Doesn't make me want the game any less.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown 2011 achievement list   Smackdown 2011 achievement list Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:34 am

Yeah, I also find that kind of annoying.

Mind you, I don't care about achievements really at all. Never have, and they never will be a priority to me.

But I kinda feel like... "Man, if they are gonna HAVE achievements, they should be for better things that have to do with MY single player experience and not so many online things that I know i'm never going to even feel the least bit compelled to try for."

See.. my favorite achievements, and the way I believe they should work is that you just get achievements randomly for doing a certain thing during the course of the game, not have to try and go out of your way to reach them.

The only satisfaction one ever gets from them anyway, is just seeing a little thing pop up on the screen. So, it should be more for things like "do every grapple move" or "play every character", and things like that. Things that just happen when you get to them and you're like "Oh cool did I play as everyone already?"

You know what I mean? The best achievements are the ones you don't know that you achieved, until you did them.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Challenges   Smackdown 2011 achievement list Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:01 am

I quite like ones that are for some specific challenges as well (like defeat X wrestler at Y arena). It does at least give you some little things to aim for, but I know what you mean about "pop-up" achievements. Ideally the game should have a mix of them all.

But personally I just dislike online achievements, as I think they are just a way of trying to force people to have Gold and go online. If I pay for a game, I should be able to get full enjoyment and the full achievements from it without having to pay a second time to use Gold.
Back to top Go down
RobArnold

RobArnold

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown 2011 achievement list   Smackdown 2011 achievement list Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:48 am

I must say I'm in general agreement.

I do like the achievements that "just come up" but I do also like a challenge on (within reason). Great example is Madden 11, I had one pop up because I had an opening rush for over 50 yards, but then I also tried to do some of the challenges, like win by 60 points.

Really don't like the rumble one on here though, So many people will try and so it, and yeah, it'll suck. I may try it once...maybe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smackdown 2011 achievement list   Smackdown 2011 achievement list Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smackdown 2011 achievement list
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CXA Universe :: Topics, Discussion, and Talk :: WWE Video Games News & Discussion-
Jump to: