CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soudouki Kobayashi CAW up for download

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Faulerro

Faulerro

Soudouki Kobayashi CAW up for download Empty
PostSubject: Soudouki Kobayashi CAW up for download   Soudouki Kobayashi CAW up for download Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:10 pm

She was a pain to get just right so I hope those who are interested (i.e. Mike) like her. Got a few more that should be ready for upload over the next few days.

By the way, Mike. I made a (decidedly simple) Rickley Roll, as well as a replacement for Suzie's Over Castle and uploaded those as well.

Also, I just noticed that you made Suzie a bit too tall. I've adjusted my copy to 5'8" (right at the beginning of it).
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Soudouki Kobayashi CAW up for download   Soudouki Kobayashi CAW up for download Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:30 pm

I'll download her for Shane to beat when he's bored. :p
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Soudouki Kobayashi CAW up for download   Soudouki Kobayashi CAW up for download Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:09 pm

TheChio wrote:
She was a pain to get just right so I hope those who are interested (i.e. Mike) like her. Got a few more that should be ready for upload over the next few days.

By the way, Mike. I made a (decidedly simple) Rickley Roll, as well as a replacement for Suzie's Over Castle and uploaded those as well.

Also, I just noticed that you made Suzie a bit too tall. I've adjusted my copy to 5'8" (right at the beginning of it).

Rickley Roll. God the announcers (read; me) are gonna have fun with that.

And yeah. I totally had forgotten to adjust Suzie's height. Good call. I will be downloading that asap, as soon as I no longe rhave any need for my temporary Ian Poole caw that was made only to appear getting the snot kicked out of him in other people's trons. (Squint and you may notice someone getting decked with black shorts and blue boots.)
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Soudouki Kobayashi CAW up for download   Soudouki Kobayashi CAW up for download Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 8:03 pm

Downloaded it. Absolutely love it.

Also, I find it interesting that her and Julie were sorta doing the snobby BFF angle way before Laycool did. Albiet brief, I still thought it was really memorable.

I can't wait to pair Sou and Julie again after all this time.

And just in time for the Layla DLC so I can have them kick the crap out of Laycool (Non-Universe of course) and show them how it's done. :p

Then again, Sou and Julie were always sorta like Megami and Masami (if they were heels), while Laycool is more Paris and Nicole. So it's easy to see which team is more grating on the nerves. :p (answer: Laycool. That and them being terrible wrestlers to boot. Again, can't wait to use Sou & Julie to take them to school. :p )
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net

Soudouki Kobayashi CAW up for download
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CXA Universe :: Topics, Discussion, and Talk :: WWE Video Games News & Discussion-
Jump to: