CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quite possibly the most trolly mini-review for Gran Turismo 5 that i've ever seen.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

Quite possibly the most trolly mini-review for Gran Turismo 5 that i've ever seen. Empty
PostSubject: Quite possibly the most trolly mini-review for Gran Turismo 5 that i've ever seen.   Quite possibly the most trolly mini-review for Gran Turismo 5 that i've ever seen. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:02 pm

Prepare to see David Shand get royally infuriated. :p (As I am too, to a lesser extent since I think these games are really great.)

But I just happened upon THIS gem of a comment on IGN, and thought it was so hilariously trolling and full of shit, that I just had to share.

Enjoy. And by enjoy I mean, feel free to discuss.

And by "discuss" I mean, rip this asshole's comment a new one. :P

"No matter how good the cars look it doesn't matter because the career is boring snore fest. I don't want to drive a piece of shit car. Little shitsu civics and polos don't belong in racing games. Unless it is a grocery getter simulator. I couldn't care less about 1000 cars when I only really want to drive about 30 of them."

- Some idiot on IGN.

Have at it.

For example, here's my contribution: "Yeah, This was probably written by some half-retarded 15-year old dumbass with an attention span of 16 seconds who thinks that Initial D is da bestest anime evar cuz itz just liek the real thing. :P"

By the way, I plan on picking this game up in Janurary. :p
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
The OC

The OC

Quite possibly the most trolly mini-review for Gran Turismo 5 that i've ever seen. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quite possibly the most trolly mini-review for Gran Turismo 5 that i've ever seen.   Quite possibly the most trolly mini-review for Gran Turismo 5 that i've ever seen. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 5:13 pm

I very rarely play racing games but i've seen Gran Turismo before and played part 2 along time ago. GT is NOT racing game in my opinion. This is the BEST racing simulator ever created. I may not be able to own a Mustang or understand the engine or anything but if i do, I'll pick up GT and I'll understand it a lot better. I think for most people playing GT, its like being on Top Gear and getting to drive cars they will never get to even see. I may not play it or really be a fan, but i respect everything the game represents.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Quite possibly the most trolly mini-review for Gran Turismo 5 that i've ever seen.   Quite possibly the most trolly mini-review for Gran Turismo 5 that i've ever seen. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 12:59 am

You should never argue with a moron. They bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Comments like that idiot's arent worth responding to. Their own words condemn them just as soundly as mine could.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Quite possibly the most trolly mini-review for Gran Turismo 5 that i've ever seen.   Quite possibly the most trolly mini-review for Gran Turismo 5 that i've ever seen. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:12 am

Reaper wrote:
You should never argue with a moron. They bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Comments like that idiot's arent worth responding to. Their own words condemn them just as soundly as mine could.

You're basically right.

I really just posted it because I was bored, and kind of in a sardonic frame of mind, wanting to just make fun of some random anonymous idiot and his baseless and redonkulous criticism. :P

But it does kinda make me look A. Way too bored, and B. More serious about it than I really am. I just kinda felt like digging into some troll somewheres. But it kinda backfired and made me look dumb. :p
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Quite possibly the most trolly mini-review for Gran Turismo 5 that i've ever seen.   Quite possibly the most trolly mini-review for Gran Turismo 5 that i've ever seen. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:44 am

Don't worry - nowhere near as dumb as he looks.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quite possibly the most trolly mini-review for Gran Turismo 5 that i've ever seen.   Quite possibly the most trolly mini-review for Gran Turismo 5 that i've ever seen. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quite possibly the most trolly mini-review for Gran Turismo 5 that i've ever seen.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CXA Universe :: Topics, Discussion, and Talk :: General Conversation-
Jump to: