CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forums, sub-forums and ideas for expansions? What do you think?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

Forums, sub-forums and ideas for expansions? What do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Forums, sub-forums and ideas for expansions? What do you think?   Forums, sub-forums and ideas for expansions? What do you think? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:48 pm

A few weeks ago, David mentioned some other forums for this place.

I've been giving it some consideration.

So..... I've been thinking. How does this sound?

I think that maybe this forum here, General Discussion can be about life and personal messages, small talk and the like.

Now, another idea is that instead of having a forum each for the topics of Wrestling, Movies, TV Shows, and such, each.... How about a forum dedicated for us to each summon our inner critic?

How about a forum called "Media Reviews" or "Critic Corner"?

The idea and rule is simple. A forum where you make a topic about a media work like a Wrestling Event, TV Show, Comic, Music Album, whatever..... and the thread title is simply the name of what you're reviewing. Like, you title your thread simply "Iron Man 2" and then..... be the critic. Type your full, professional opinion. Pretend you work for a big-time magazine. Take your stab at it.

If I made this, where should it go. Should it be a sub-forum of this one? It's own third forum below this one? Do you even think this is a good idea? Let me know if I should make this, or if you'd even use it.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Forums   Forums, sub-forums and ideas for expansions? What do you think? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 1:11 am

I think its a good idea. Make it a third forum. You can call it whatever you want: Review Section, Critical Eye, etc etc.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Forums, sub-forums and ideas for expansions? What do you think?   Forums, sub-forums and ideas for expansions? What do you think? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 4:26 pm

Reaper wrote:
I think its a good idea. Make it a third forum. You can call it whatever you want: Review Section, Critical Eye, etc etc.

Have done.

Would you like me to move some of your review-like posts there, or should it just start from now and leave everything currently where it is?
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Reviews   Forums, sub-forums and ideas for expansions? What do you think? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:58 am

Yes, move them by all means. I might even dig out another couple of recent reviews and add them, just to get the ball rolling.
Back to top Go down
RobArnold

RobArnold

PostSubject: Re: Forums, sub-forums and ideas for expansions? What do you think?   Forums, sub-forums and ideas for expansions? What do you think? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:25 am

I'll be putting up a few soonish, namely a review of Prototype and Madden 11 for the 360, and "The Illusion of Safety" by the Hoosiers.

I'd also do one for Assassin's Creed as I'm currently playing that (I know I'm way behind) but I highly suspect people have played that already!

ALSO, I'm thinking about doing a blog piece on here, but I'm still deciding on what quite yet, so watch this space!
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Reviews   Forums, sub-forums and ideas for expansions? What do you think? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:23 am

Doesn't matter if its an old game - people might not have played it.

The Blog idea is interesting. Might be quite nice to have a forum where people can post blogs and random rants.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Forums, sub-forums and ideas for expansions? What do you think?   Forums, sub-forums and ideas for expansions? What do you think? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:16 pm

I have an old game to review!!! Hehehehe...
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Forums, sub-forums and ideas for expansions? What do you think?   Forums, sub-forums and ideas for expansions? What do you think? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 5:32 pm

Reaper wrote:
Doesn't matter if its an old game - people might not have played it.

The Blog idea is interesting. Might be quite nice to have a forum where people can post blogs and random rants.

Not to mention that when I gear up for it, I plan on hitting that forum like a ton of bricks, myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forums, sub-forums and ideas for expansions? What do you think?   Forums, sub-forums and ideas for expansions? What do you think? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forums, sub-forums and ideas for expansions? What do you think?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CXA Universe :: Topics, Discussion, and Talk :: General Conversation-
Jump to: