CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who does Trevor Motson belong to?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

Who does Trevor Motson belong to? Empty
PostSubject: Who does Trevor Motson belong to?   Who does Trevor Motson belong to? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:53 pm

It's always hard to remember who came up with auxiliary characters like some of those guys.

I am about to use the name for the guy I made in SvR as an announcer, but at the last minute something is stopping me because I have no idea who created him.

And I don't wanna step on the toes of anyone who is no longer part of our team. No, not even Keeling, if he came up with it.

Although what would be really funny is if I somehow came up with Trevor and I'd completely forgotten. :P

I KNOW Maxine is Mine/Vic Fieger's though. Because she's an alternate universe version of a character from his webcomic that he let me take her into the cXa dimension. (And he, in turn made it in canon for her to be a fan of canadian wrestling, WWF and Bret Hart.)

But anyway. Who invented Trevor Motson? Anyone know? Was it one of us??
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Who does Trevor Motson belong to?   Who does Trevor Motson belong to? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:57 pm

Anyway for now, i've named the character "Announcer Man" for the time being, temporarily, until either the question is answered or a better idea shows up.

But right now, i'm in Story Designer just testing how they look in the Raw announcers seats. They look pretty good. : D
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Who does Trevor Motson belong to?   Who does Trevor Motson belong to? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:52 am

So, does anyone know?

Or should I just make up a new name for my already created announcer-man?
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Who does Trevor Motson belong to?   Who does Trevor Motson belong to? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:19 am

No idea mate.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Who does Trevor Motson belong to?   Who does Trevor Motson belong to? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 3:41 am

Not sure who made him up. I'd suggest going safe and making up a new name if people can't remember.
Back to top Go down
Faulerro

Faulerro

PostSubject: Re: Who does Trevor Motson belong to?   Who does Trevor Motson belong to? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:19 am

I think he's one of Keeling's, as he's listed on the TXA forum.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Who does Trevor Motson belong to?   Who does Trevor Motson belong to? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:42 am

I think Chio's right, one of Keeling's

If you want an announcer, use Robinson Renard, the arrogant French Canadian Myron and I invented, and who commentated on TXA matches in the past.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who does Trevor Motson belong to?   Who does Trevor Motson belong to? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who does Trevor Motson belong to?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CXA Universe :: Topics, Discussion, and Talk :: General Conversation-
Jump to: