CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please let me know when you see this, if you can get online for SvR11...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

Please let me know when you see this, if you can get online for SvR11... Empty
PostSubject: Please let me know when you see this, if you can get online for SvR11...   Please let me know when you see this, if you can get online for SvR11... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:42 pm

Because I can't.

It's behaving very weird, as if the entire server and everything about the online capabilities of the game just broke and died.

I can't even get the newsfeed (Which just reads "The newsfeed is not avialable plase try again"), which is weird, and it doesn't even try to connect, anymore. It just tells me by default that the servers cannot be reached without connecting to any part of the server.

It's been like this for the entire day, over the last 8 hours i've tried to connect to the SvR11 server.

But I looked on some communities and forums and no one else is saying this. So, is it just me, or has my Xbox 360 or my game disc somehow been damaged? Because this is weird.

It's always been a shaky server before, but never outright broken to me like this.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Please let me know when you see this, if you can get online for SvR11...   Please let me know when you see this, if you can get online for SvR11... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 3:55 pm

And by the way, the reason i'm questioning whether it might be my disc is because I just saw a mysterious little halfcircle shaped groove in the disc, this morning.

The game seems to still work fine aside from that, so I'm hoping and praying that this "can't access the server, not even the newsfeed" thing isn't on my end.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Please let me know when you see this, if you can get online for SvR11...   Please let me know when you see this, if you can get online for SvR11... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 4:50 pm

If my girlfriend ever goes to bed tonight, I'll check and let you know.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Please let me know when you see this, if you can get online for SvR11...   Please let me know when you see this, if you can get online for SvR11... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:45 pm

I can't get on it either. The newsfeed thing reads "Failed to acquire NEWS FEED data. Please try again."
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Please let me know when you see this, if you can get online for SvR11...   Please let me know when you see this, if you can get online for SvR11... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:57 pm

Ah, good.

I mean... well... not "good", but preferable for me. Because I was worried that if it was my disc or my Xbox that was doing it, I was in some deep shit...

But this sounds like something that THQ will eventually fix. Maybe it's offline because they are fixing it right NOW, even.

Now, I just have to wait for them to do something about it, and get it back up. But hey, if it's because they are currently fixing it, by all means, they can take all the time they need.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Please let me know when you see this, if you can get online for SvR11...   Please let me know when you see this, if you can get online for SvR11... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:06 pm

Yeah. They can take as long as they want, as long as they hurry up about it! :p Seriously though, the first time I get to play the game for days, and I can't get online to download the CAWs I decided I want in my RAW roster.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Please let me know when you see this, if you can get online for SvR11...   Please let me know when you see this, if you can get online for SvR11... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 6:21 pm

Community Creations is working fine for me now.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Please let me know when you see this, if you can get online for SvR11...   Please let me know when you see this, if you can get online for SvR11... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:12 am

Online access is very hit and miss at the best of times, as we know. I couldn't see it being your disc, or else the game itself wouldn't work. Hopefully THQ aren't far away from issuing the patch (or the Nexus download for that matter)
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Please let me know when you see this, if you can get online for SvR11...   Please let me know when you see this, if you can get online for SvR11... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:25 am

It seems to be back up.

No additional problems. But no real fixes, either. It's still coming in and out.

Also, there's a different newsfeed now. One that just mentions Fan Axxess in a few short sentences

By the way, Shand... are you planning on uploading the new Myron? Becuase I am very interested in overwriting the old Myron with the new one on my game (Just be sure to include the old Myron as the last attire, plz.)
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Please let me know when you see this, if you can get online for SvR11...   Please let me know when you see this, if you can get online for SvR11... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:34 am

Hmm, I suppose I could do. I've also done another version of him based on his description of the stuff he will be wearing for the reunion show.

I might upload that, the new version of the Reaper, and the new version of Fireball, once I am done with them some time over the weekend
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Please let me know when you see this, if you can get online for SvR11...   Please let me know when you see this, if you can get online for SvR11... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:41 pm

New costumes for Fox, Fireball, and Reaper done. Photos and upload over the weekend.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Please let me know when you see this, if you can get online for SvR11...   Please let me know when you see this, if you can get online for SvR11... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:08 pm

Nice one. Looking forward to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please let me know when you see this, if you can get online for SvR11...   Please let me know when you see this, if you can get online for SvR11... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please let me know when you see this, if you can get online for SvR11...
Page 1 of 1