CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Its about that time of year again - End of Year Awards. (WARNING: SPOILERS)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Its about that time of year again - End of Year Awards. (WARNING: SPOILERS) Empty
PostSubject: Its about that time of year again - End of Year Awards. (WARNING: SPOILERS)   Its about that time of year again - End of Year Awards. (WARNING: SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:49 am

Your winners (and honourable mentions if you like) for:

WWE Wrestler of the Year

Non WWE Wrestler of the Year

WWE Match of the Year

Non WWE Match of the Year

Angle of the Year

Show of the Year

Biggest disappointment of the Year

Heel/Face Turn of the Year

Idiot of the Year

How does he still have a job award

Last edited by Reaper on Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Its about that time of year again - End of Year Awards. (WARNING: SPOILERS) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its about that time of year again - End of Year Awards. (WARNING: SPOILERS)   Its about that time of year again - End of Year Awards. (WARNING: SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:08 am

And my awards go to:

WWE Wrestler of the Year: Honourable mention to Dolph Ziggler, who I think has improved a lot, and to John Cena who I think has been excellent in getting the Nexus angle over, but the winner simply has to be The Miz. Not only did he absolutely make Daniel Bryan on WWE TV, but virtually everything he's done this year - from ShoMiz to the taunting of Bret Hart, to the stuff with Riley and being Mr Money in the Bank - has been absolutely golden. Now he's topped the year off with being crowned WWE Champion, a perfect end to a stellar year.

Non WWE Wrestler of the Year: A joint award that goes to former British Tag Team Champions Jack Sabre Jr and Marty Scurl, otherwise known as the Leaders of the New School. In a time when the WWE has seemed to forget it even has a tag division, these two have shown that tag matches can easily steal the show when they are booked and executed correctly. They are easily the most over guys in IPW:UK at the moment and consistently deliver 5 star matches at each and every single show they are on. I was previously never a fan of Zack, as I thought he all the personality of wet cardboard, but he's come on leaps and bounds this year. Honourable mention here to the All Stars, who have been the Leaders' best opponents this year, and with whom the Leaders had the absolute best match I have seen this year. I am so looking forward to December 5th and the three way round robin between the Leaders, the All Stars, and Paul London and El Generico.

Honourable mention also to Mark Haskins, who has been simply outstanding this year, including a well deserved chance to shine for Drgaongate.

WWE Match of the Year: Hmm, I'd have to think about this one. I'm not sure one immediately springs to mind.

Non WWE Match of the Year: Leaders .v. All Stars. IPW:UK Make or Break October 2010. Honorable mention to Dave Mastiff .v. Takeshi Morishima from IPW:UK Sittingbourne Spectacular in April

Angle of the Year: Nexus, especially the way the initial attack on RAW was done. Masterful TV. Its been up and down since, but overall a great angle.

Show of the Year: Old School RAW, just for the nostalgiafest.

Disappointment of the Year: Wrestlemania. The first time EVER I haven't bothered buying Mania on DVD/Blu Ray

Heel/Face Turn: Michael Cole. He's been brilliant in his heel role, and along with the Miz he got Daniel Bryan over far more effectively than anyone else would have.

Idiot of the Year: Surely I don't have to explain why its Matt Hardy?

How does he still have a job: R-Truth. I'm begging someone to explain to me what he possibly brings to the table?
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Its about that time of year again - End of Year Awards. (WARNING: SPOILERS)   Its about that time of year again - End of Year Awards. (WARNING: SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:32 am

Ah man! I didn't know The Miz had won the title. You should have put some kind of spoiler warning at the start of your post for people who haven't watched RAW yet.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Its about that time of year again - End of Year Awards. (WARNING: SPOILERS)   Its about that time of year again - End of Year Awards. (WARNING: SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:44 am

Oh, sorry about that. I suppose I was already thinking that it had been spoiled by the other string. But my bad, sorry.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Its about that time of year again - End of Year Awards. (WARNING: SPOILERS)   Its about that time of year again - End of Year Awards. (WARNING: SPOILERS) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:46 am

No problem. No cookie for you though. *throws cookie on the ground* There you go Myron, it's all yours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its about that time of year again - End of Year Awards. (WARNING: SPOILERS)   Its about that time of year again - End of Year Awards. (WARNING: SPOILERS) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its about that time of year again - End of Year Awards. (WARNING: SPOILERS)
Page 1 of 1