CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up. Empty
PostSubject: Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up.   Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:11 pm

Those are up, but also...

I should note that I've taken down any half-finished CAWs of mine who didn't have their moveset or attires finished.

So, now all that's up are my absolutely finished CAWs as well as an updated Mike Rocket. I'll add up the deleted CAWs back up, when I finish them for real.

But anyway.... ah, Maria and Rachel. What a storied and interesting rivalry THAT was.

Also, please check them out, and/or rate 'em. Especially Rocket, since he's been re-uploaded, and the rating from David is now gone.

I put a lot of work into those two actually, with the alternate attires, and the really awesome moveset for Justice. As well as created finishers for both, that are VERY close to what they had before, even. Justice is really fun to play as.

Rachel has her most used attire as default, her "enforcer" attire when she was Mike Rocket's bodyguard, her CWA debut (short lived face attire), and an alternate jacket attire for her common one.

Justice has 3 separate costumes, and an original Maria Typhoon (from when she was introduced with Rachel, and also up to the end of her tag team run with Suzanne Rickley)

P.S: Shand, you mentioned once that you found some problems with uploading CAWs even when they don't have downloaded moves...

Well, I found a glitch that may be why that happened. Apparently in my Create-A-Move-Set, in the section where you copy move-set templates from, it incorrectly views Chris Jericho and all of Jericho's moves as the moves of a "Downloaded Superstar".

My guess is that this was supposed to be the slot for Chris Masters, except they accidentally identified the slot that comes right before Chris Masters (Jericho's slot since their names are similar and Masters comes right after Jericho), as downloaded moves.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up.   Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 2:10 am

No, that isn't the issue in the case of Joxide, as I completely redid his moveset.

Can you put some pictures up of the new Rocket and an explanation of the changes. I don't want to download him again as he's programmed into Universe mode now, but I will amend the version I have to make it more like your new one if that's possible.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up.   Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 2:41 am

There's no changes on Rocket, really. Just the name. Since everyone else seemed to be abandoning the naming structure (and since it seemed to not even deter nor encourage strangers anyway), so I just re-uploaded.

Yeah, no real reason to redownload it, but a re-review would be nice. :p

Justice and Rachel are the two I've worked most on lately.

Plus, now Chio's Suzanne Rickley is almost done. Three attires are completed. I've just got the move set to go... By any chance, does Chio possibly remember what some of her main moves are? ehe.

Also, in my universe, I'm pairing Suzanne and Justice up again... Except I was kind of inspired by Kick-Ass this time around.

So, since Justice is a super hero, Suzanne, is going to join up with her in a team called "The Ultra-Super Team" where she has an alternate Superhero costume by the name of Solar Flare. The main joke is that outside of the tag team and the costume, Suzanne and Maria don't realize each other's superheroine identity from their non-tag team personas.

Also, I have about 8 slots left, and my women and the male CXA characters are almost equal at this point. Next is Soudouki.

....it's getting there.

Once I get custom musics, and entrance videos, moves, and finishers for everyone (that I made rather than download), I can begin the CXA Universe, and start recording.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up.   Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:04 am

Nice one. I'll check your finished CAWs out tonight, and rate them. I was considering taking down my CAWs, and uploading them again with their real names because of people still downloading them with their coded names.

I think I remember Soudouki. Is she the one Shane Hunt had a short lived relationship with?
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up.   Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:09 am

Probably. It was Chris's character. The one that hung around Reto alot, and also had a tag team with Julie, as well. But she has a much longer and way more in-depth history than that team-up, it seems. A muuuuch longer history that he could probably expand on quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up.   Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 3:11 am

Yeah, that's the lady. I liked that character a lot.
Back to top Go down
Faulerro

Faulerro

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up.   Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:46 am

I actually only remembered about Soudouki's relationship with Shane recently, after reading up on her old contract form. Pretty craaaaazy stuff.

I'm tempted to give making Sou a go myself. I've yet to make a female CAW on this game and she seems like a good place to start.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up.   Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:01 am

No chance of another relationship between Soudouki and Shane, as he's now married and has a child on the way (although his wife has been pregnant for about 15 months lol).
Back to top Go down
Faulerro

Faulerro

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up.   Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:03 am

It'll probably take 3 years before his wife is prepared to bear the offspring of Hunt.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up.   Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:04 am

I hope it's not born with claws or sharp teeth. Damn these wolf children!
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up.   Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 6:38 am

TheChio wrote:

I'm tempted to give making Sou a go myself. I've yet to make a female CAW on this game and she seems like a good place to start.

In that case, I'll leave her to you and I'll download when it's done.

By the way, what are Suzie's main moves? I can't recall what they were.

btw, she turned out really well. I even drew her insignia in paint tool. I'll likely have her uploaded soon.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up.   Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 8:23 am

If anyone wants to do another female character, there's always Reggie Cyde's wife and Homer's sister-in-law, Genna Cyde. Think Trish Stratus for moves, Daisy Duke shorts, pink Stetson and cowboy boots. Trish in terms of her body.
Back to top Go down
Faulerro

Faulerro

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up.   Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:22 am

This is the most up-to-date moves list I can find for Suzie, really: http://txi.yuku.com/topic/1144/t/Suzanne-Rickley.html I know I probably gave her a different set later, but I can't recall for now so this'll do.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up.   Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:00 pm

TheChio wrote:
This is the most up-to-date moves list I can find for Suzie, really: http://txi.yuku.com/topic/1144/t/Suzanne-Rickley.html I know I probably gave her a different set later, but I can't recall for now so this'll do.

Cool. Also, I like how it describes another attire. I could only think of three (1, based on the picture you drew that I still have, 2. the super hero "Solar Flare" costume for the tag team thing, and 3, a civillian attire

So, I'm going to also try and make the one described here as a fourth.

ALSO, just like Shand did with Derek, posting here for easy access.

Visual Description when wrestling and casual clothing - Her long blonde hair flows to the middle of her shoulders. She wears eye liner and lipstick. Her top is a very short wrestling bra, mostly black with red highlights. She wears a pair of wrestling tights that simply covers the very tops of her thighs and her crotch, much like Steve Austin or The Rock would wear, also black, but with yellow highlights. She also wears yellow and black wrist and hand tape, and black and red boots.

Finishing Moves -
1 ~ Homing Missile (Leaps off the top rope and connects with an overhead neckbreaker in mid-air - similar to The Hurricane's "Over Castle")
2 ~ Suzie Deathtrap (Suzanne intercepts a charging opponent, or kicks them in the midsection ready to deliver the move, and pulls them over her head and shoulders for what looks like a High Angle Spinebuster. However, she lets her opponent slip so that their head is level with her backside, but they still hang over her back. She then precedes to hook their neck with her arm, and then drop onto her posterior, sending the opponent land head and neck first into the canvas. This is basically the Emerald Fusion 3 from "Smackdown! Shut Your Mouth")

Trademark Moves -
1 ~ Cbaleym (From behind, she wheelbarrows (the set-up for the reverse powerbomb) her opponent, and flips them so their head is facing her chest, and drops them on the back of their cranium in an Edge-O-Matic style reverse facebuster)
2 ~ Rickley Drop (A simpler version of the Cbaleym; in that it is just an Edge-O-Matic)
3 ~ Golden Opportunity (There are two variations of this move. Primarily, both versions are set up by putting the opponent into the Fisherman's suplex position. The first version is then followed up by dropping them hard onto their head as for a DDT. The second turns the move into what is known as the Mexican Stretch Buster. To deliver this, from the Fisherman's position Suzanne grabs both her opponent's legs with one arm each around the lower knee area. She then drops onto her thighs, turning the move into a modified, devastating neckbreaker)

Submission Move - Aqdnasa Sleeper (Puts her opponent in position for a Dragon Sleeper from behind, but hooks both of her arms together underneath her opponents shoulder-blades so that both of their arms are exposed to the pressure. She then lowers her opponent down onto their posterior and places her knee stiffly into their spine)
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up.   Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:05 pm

"Special" Tommy K (don't know if you know of him. I had him in XHF) is now finished. I'll upload him later when the girlfriend has fecked off to bed.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up.   Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:24 pm

Oh cool. I was even able to find the theme I used for Suzanne in TXA for a little bit.

Also, when I look back on this today, it reminds me of a more insane and off-kilter Mickie James theme mixed with some kind of psychotic video game.... which is actually more perfect than it was before.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up.   Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 1:36 pm

And now Suzanne Rickley is uploaded, too.

Going by the move set listed, her signature is the Edge-O-Matic, and a twisting neckbreaker.

And her finishers are the Over Castle and Emerald Fusion. The rest of the moves are a cross between Maria's high flying, and moves designed to inflict damage to the head, while her main submission is a Dragon Sleeper.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up.   Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:33 pm

Nexus will be up tomorrow for Mike to play with :p
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up.   Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 8:59 pm

lonewolfshanehunt wrote:
Nexus will be up tomorrow for Mike to play with :p

Hey. Out of curiosity.. if she was going to go by a different name, what name would you pick?

I was gonna pull a WWE and rename her "Morgan LaFaire" (the name popped into my head and I thought it sounded awesome), but I thought it would be better to ask you to create something, or tell me what her real name is.

And yes, it is because of a certain stable. :P Sorry man.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up.   Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 12:44 am

And I just finished making Steve Awesome's Entrance Video.

Also... I found out that I'm running out of slots for Entrance Videos, so I had to make a quick video of a three way match of Paul James, Homer Cyde and Reggie Cyde and try to get good angles of each of them, and have those three each share the video.

And one video of a paint tool design in the crowd, stuck on a freeze frame of an "X-Women" logo that every single one of my female CAW's share. (Because my women's division is called the X-Women's division. It's kinda like TNA's X-Division except with the ladies, and always hardcore rules.)

I have about 8 slots remaining and Chio, Dominus, Fireball, Javier, Drake, Derek, Out Cold and Rob Arnold's videos left to make.

(Rocket, Shand, Shane Hunt, Myron Fox, Jeff Hardy, nWo, Goldberg, Hurricane and a Team WCW video are done.) 8 more and I can officially start recording my Universe.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up.   Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:15 am

Did I miss something, where's the announcement about Nexus being up for download today?
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up.   Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:26 am

He means his old female character Nexus, who has a very unfortunate name these days.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up.   Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:00 am

Oh right...
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up.   Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:50 am

I've put a preview of her up to view and download, so have a look and see what names pop into your head. It's so annoying that one of my only female wrestlers had her name stolen by WWE. Anyway, the CAW is far from finished. Still needs a full moveset and an entrance.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up.   Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:53 am

lonewolfshanehunt wrote:
I've put a preview of her up to view and download, so have a look and see what names pop into your head. It's so annoying that one of my only female wrestlers had her name stolen by WWE. Anyway, the CAW is far from finished. Still needs a full moveset and an entrance.

That's what I actually did.

Cool, then I'll stick with that name. Morgan LaFaire. I've actually grown rather attached to that name, now. :p

I've given her a cool entrance. It's like she goes down the ramp like a sexy diva, while the ring fills up with smoke, then she slides in like Edge. Almost like she enters the ring in a smoky mist and rises up from it.

I plan on making her sort of a mysterious, alluring, almost otherworldly creature. Kind of like a cross between a mysterious elven lady and Poison Ivy from Batman.

Last edited by NightStarX on Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up.   Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:55 am

It's... Erm... It's such a wonderful name... :\ What made you pick that name?
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up.   Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 4:59 am

I just thought it sounded pretty cool. I'm actually kind of surprised how something so specific just sprang into my head like that all of a sudden when I looked at her. It just kinda sounds like someone with an air of mystery about them I guess. Sort of elegant, in it's own way.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up.   Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:03 am

She always has been a mysterious individual. She's also a bit sick in the head lol. I like the sound of that entrance. What entrance parts did you use, and what pyro/smoke/lighting did you go with?
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up.   Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:10 am

lonewolfshanehunt wrote:
She always has been a mysterious individual. She's also a bit sick in the head lol. I like the sound of that entrance. What entrance parts did you use, and what pyro/smoke/lighting did you go with?

Ah, so she's beautiful, mysterious, AND elegantly psychopathic? Noted. : D I actually kinda needed a character to fit that specific role, aside from Monika. Except not a goth chick in leather (like Monkia is.), but more of just a disturbed beauty.

As for the exact entrance, I'd have to look it up, and then respond. I know the lighting is solid green, which makes her outfit with the green highlighted hair (What a cool look, by the way), and her sliding into a misty ring like Edge look pretty awesome.

Also, in that volume adjusted theme pack I put up (the one with the extra stuff in it), her theme is the "Xtra 6" music. Just for reference.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up.   Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:18 am

NightStarX wrote:
lonewolfshanehunt wrote:

Ah, so she's beautiful, mysterious, AND elegantly psychopathic? Noted. : D I actually kinda needed a character to fit that specific role, aside from Monika. Except not a goth chick in leather (like Monkia is.), but more of just a disturbed beauty.

As for the exact entrance, I'd have to look it up, and then respond. I know the lighting is solid green, which makes her outfit with the green highlighted hair (What a cool look, by the way), and her sliding into a misty ring like Edge look pretty awesome.

Also, in that volume adjusted theme pack I put up (the one with the extra stuff in it), her theme is the "Xtra 6" music. Just for reference.

Thanks in advance for that, and thanks fo complimenting her look. I wanted something a bit like MsChif, and I think I did OK.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up.   Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 5:31 am

So when it comes to the X-Women's division, I've now got...

The silly weirdo raver nutcase, the deranged 7 foot monster, the pretty-in-pink one, the high-flying heroic superheroine, the other insane fun-loving best friend girl, the tough barfight chick, the gothic dominatrix, the korean hip-hop wannabe, the self-absorbed pop idol, the selfish egotisical tease and now the mysterious misty sulty psyco.

Not a bad varied assortment of characters. I think all I need now is the punk acid woman, and the methodical scientific submissions woman and it'll be set, for the most part.

Now to set them loose in an extreme rules, chaotic environment and let it go as it will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up.   Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rachel Starr, Justice Dynamite (aka Maria Typhoon), and updated Mike Rocket up.
Page 1 of 1