HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

lol. Oh, SvR11... you had me worried there for a second. :p

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin

PostSubject: lol. Oh, SvR11... you had me worried there for a second. :p   Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:41 pm

Just a funny little observation of mine...

Before I went and started downloading characters, I had only made 2 created finishers. I was set to make at least one for everyone, but just hadn't gotten to it yet.

So after having downloaded SO MANY WRESTLERS, I went into Create-A-Finisher, and soon noticed something when I assigned my newest high flying move to Justice. THERE ARE TONS OF FINISHERS NOW.

Everyone from Hogan, to Nash, to Goldberg, to Shand, to Myron, to Kaval and the like, all have a created finisher at least, and in most cases 2 of them. So there was like 35 finishers or whatever, so far, and I quickly noticed they all took up slots.

So at first I was like "WHAT THE HELL, NO WAY... Now I won't have enough for mine!!!!"

Then I got my first look at how many CAF slots this game actually has.

130. One Hundred And Thirty Create-A-Finisher Slots.

Yeah. :p I think i'll be ok with that many.

Man, SvR11. You almost had me worried there for a second. :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cxauniverse.4umer.com
NightStarX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: lol. Oh, SvR11... you had me worried there for a second. :p   Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:46 pm

But since I always like to shoot for the moon... (or at least if not shoot for it, imagine how sweet the moon could be).... you know what would be REALLY cool?

130 slots for Created Wrestlers.

Then you could have at LEAST the WCW roster, half the ECW roster, and probably half the TNA roster too, and still have a nice bit of leftover slots.

Yeah. I can dream. But that would be nice.

EDIT: On second thought, forget I said that. There's no way in hell, i'd ever do entrances, videos, musics, and move-set adjusts for 130 slots. Yeah, on second thought, forget that noise. 50 is good enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cxauniverse.4umer.com
Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: lol. Oh, SvR11... you had me worried there for a second. :p   Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:10 am

I think 50 is more than enough, personally. I'm losing weeks to this game as it is.

I went into HMV this morning past the scrabble of people buying Call of Duty and thought "Even if I was going to buy that, I don't think I'd get around to playing it before Christmas!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facebook.com/david.shand
RobArnold

PostSubject: Re: lol. Oh, SvR11... you had me worried there for a second. :p   Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:40 am

I'd laugh my socks off if COD was poor. So many people are making such a fuss, and my facebook's already bursting with people getting it/got it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: lol. Oh, SvR11... you had me worried there for a second. :p   Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:45 am

Well, personally, I didn't much care for the last one. I didn't even bother completing it. I really liked the previous ones, but there was something about that one I didn't like. I thought the AI was cheap in making things too frenetic just for the sake of it.

So I'm not that bothered abut getting this one. Aside from Gran Turismo 5 (should it ever surface) the only game on the horizon I am really after is the new Assassin's Creed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facebook.com/david.shand
lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: lol. Oh, SvR11... you had me worried there for a second. :p   Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:41 am

I struggle to fill 50 CAW slots, so 130 would be ridiculous and I'd never fill them all.

I remember someone telling me that every second CoD game is rubbish, because there's a different team or something that works on every second one. I don't know whether this is true or not. I've only ever played the Modern Warfare ones, and I got bored of them both pretty quickly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lol. Oh, SvR11... you had me worried there for a second. :p   

Back to top Go down

lol. Oh, SvR11... you had me worried there for a second. :p
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1