CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

STEVE AWESOME CAW - Choose the look.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

STEVE AWESOME CAW - Choose the look. Empty
PostSubject: STEVE AWESOME CAW - Choose the look.   STEVE AWESOME CAW - Choose the look. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:42 am

Ok, firstly apologies for the poor quality pictures. My main camera needs charging and the little one is being a sod with the lines on the TV.

Anyway, here are two versions of my Steve Awesome CAW. The black tights is the original version, based on an Awesome CAW I had last year, and the white tights version is a new one with a slightly tweaked face, new hair, and of course the white tights. Both will be on the download (which will be a few days as I need to do entrance and moveset) but this is a vote for which is the default Awesome. I have to say I prefer the new white version.

STEVE AWESOME CAW - Choose the look. DSC03964

STEVE AWESOME CAW - Choose the look. DSC03969

STEVE AWESOME CAW - Choose the look. DSC03970

STEVE AWESOME CAW - Choose the look. DSC03972

STEVE AWESOME CAW - Choose the look. DSC03973
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: STEVE AWESOME CAW - Choose the look.   STEVE AWESOME CAW - Choose the look. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:43 am

BTW, the white version doesn't have shorter legs - its the angle the picture was taken at!
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: STEVE AWESOME CAW - Choose the look.   STEVE AWESOME CAW - Choose the look. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 6:35 am

I'd say the white one. It's different than other looks for CAWs, stands out more and I can see it being a main default.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
The OC

The OC

PostSubject: Re: STEVE AWESOME CAW - Choose the look.   STEVE AWESOME CAW - Choose the look. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:17 am

I vote for the white one, but have the black as attire 2, they are excellent.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: STEVE AWESOME CAW - Choose the look.   STEVE AWESOME CAW - Choose the look. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:26 am

Can anyone remember what Awesome's finishing moves were?
Back to top Go down
xXAwesomeOneXx

xXAwesomeOneXx

PostSubject: Re: STEVE AWESOME CAW - Choose the look.   STEVE AWESOME CAW - Choose the look. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:42 am

The main finisher was the TKO. Called the SteveKO

The other finisher that I currently use is actually a botched Styles Clash where he drops down on his knees into a piledriver like move. (Ego Check) But if you can't make that, you couldn't in 2010.....then a secondary finish could be

either a Moonsault double foot stomp currently called The Wrath of the Dragon.

The Rings of Saturn (Everybody's Favorite Submission Hold or EFSH)

I also used a Cobra Clutch that I called the SteveVD Player that he would then flip into a releasing german suplex (Ejected)

But I fear that the rings arent in the game since the move wasnt last year and the cobra clutch suplex might be tough to make as well. I just made the Moonsault Double Foot Stomp for last years game and called it a day.

Totally love the CAW's Shand. It definitely resembles the younger days of Steve Awesome during his time in TXA and CWA. I love the graphic on the tights...I think the white should be the main and the black as a secondary.

If you really want to get bold and do more attires for him, you could do a street clothes version wich would consist of tight jeans and a chain wallet, open shirts that show off his abs and a pair of aviators.

Great CAW dude. Can't wait to get the game for myself so i can do a more current Morrison based Steve with more of his nCw stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://ncw2k7rp.proboards.com/index.cgi
xXAwesomeOneXx

xXAwesomeOneXx

PostSubject: Re: STEVE AWESOME CAW - Choose the look.   STEVE AWESOME CAW - Choose the look. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:51 am

went ahead and copied my move list from my nCw app. Might help you get through the move set a little easier.

Regular Moves:

Hammerlock Backdrop
Reverse Suplex
Front sit out suplex
Diving Reverse DDT
Moonsault off the top rope
High leg clothesline
Swinging Neckbreaker
sling shot backdrop
Stinger Splash to the corner
Running Knee Lift to the stomach
climb up shining wizard

TradeMark and description:

Jaw Breaker- Super Kick
This is mainly utilized to change the momentum. When he's getting beat up on he'll go to the super kick to get him out of trouble.

Heart Attack- Running Side effect
Usually a move he'll use when he starts getting the momentum back on his side. Could also be used, going from a springboard or top rope move.

The SteveVD Player-Cross face Chicken Wing
Uses this move to ware his opponents down.

Ejected - Cross Face Chicken Wing Suplex
Steve has been known to turn the Chicken Wing into a suplex. Either bridging or release.

Brain Scrambler - A front flip into a scissors kick thats usually set up by a running knee lift to the gut.

Finisher move and description:

EveryBody's Favorite Submission Hold "EFSH" - Rings of Saturn
This submission finisher. Steve can lock this in from out of nowhere. From a simple armbar or even off a springboard.

EGO Check: (Styles Clash dropped into a piledriver)

SteveKO (TKO) you should know it, but i cant find a decent video of it, so yeah.

Wrath of the Dragon: Moonsault into a double foot stomp.

as for an entrance....whatever you want basically....but I always use Chavo Guererro's kneel and pose taunt when he's in the ring with a pyro effect when he puts his hands up. Other then that its however you want to do it.
Back to top Go down
http://ncw2k7rp.proboards.com/index.cgi
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: STEVE AWESOME CAW - Choose the look.   STEVE AWESOME CAW - Choose the look. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:05 am

This is really useful Steve, thanks. If you describe his new Morrison look (hair, facial hair, clothes) I'll try to adapt this for a fourth attire.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: STEVE AWESOME CAW - Choose the look.   STEVE AWESOME CAW - Choose the look. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:49 pm

Btw, cobra clutch into suplex- if you can't make it in game, then the closest move to it, though far from ideal, is probably Dream Street. That's at least a combo cobra clutch variation into a throw.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: STEVE AWESOME CAW - Choose the look.   STEVE AWESOME CAW - Choose the look. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:19 pm

I also like the white attire more, but they're both great. Also loving the face morph and hair choice.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: STEVE AWESOME CAW - Choose the look.   STEVE AWESOME CAW - Choose the look. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:52 am

The people have spoken. White attire becomes standard, with black attire as an alternative. I'll also add a Morrison attire (if Steve gives me a description) and a street clothes one, and a moveset and entrance close to what Steve describes. Should all be up by next weekend, along with the other CAWs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STEVE AWESOME CAW - Choose the look.   STEVE AWESOME CAW - Choose the look. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STEVE AWESOME CAW - Choose the look.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CXA Universe :: Topics, Discussion, and Talk :: WWE Video Games News & Discussion-
Jump to: