CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So...Raw then...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drogoth

Drogoth

So...Raw then... Empty
PostSubject: So...Raw then...   So...Raw then... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 4:51 am

So the new 'team' around Punk will be called The Shield? The names OK, nothing special, but I'm not a fan of the outfits. Yes, it goes with the name but it does seem a little lazy. With Ry taking on Punk it seems obvious that it will turn into a four-on-one, question is can Ry turn the tables? It also seems likely that there will be some sort of tag before the event. Team Hell No and Ry against The Shield (with or without Punk)

But what's happening with Cena? He took a knock last week but is OK to wrestle. Then they seemingly finish the Ziggler bit with a beat the odds win on RAW when all that play seemed right for at least a PPV pay-off. Plus Mr Money in the Bank loses again (push, stall, push, stall...). I think I read that Cena will take on Sandow on Main Event. Do we think that will mean an attack to put Cena on the shelf and allow him to heal? Or is Cena going to chug on? Will they do anymore with the seemingly dead angle?
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

So...Raw then... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So...Raw then...   So...Raw then... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:09 pm

To be quite honest, I have no idea what's going on, and am becoming so much less inclined to care every day.

WWE has morphed into something that is the complete and utter drizzling shits for me at this point, and has been slowly transmuting into this direction over the course of years. But I've officially crossed that line and reached the point at least a month ago, where I just am not looking back anymore. So, to be fair, Shield this, or Cena that... I don't know, and no longer really want to.

I have precisely zero interest in the product and zero tolerance for the company's continued bullshit, anymore, either.

At this point, I don't follow Raw, Smackdown, it's PPV's, (and especially anything even remotely connected to TNA from the vantage point in any vicinity to the field of vision of a 200 foot pole.)

I've pretty much all but abandoned the company and it's current or continued efforts (or lack thereof) from here on in.

I've been loving WWE '13 yes, but even on that game, I don't think i've even so much as selected, played against, or even so much as looked at the entrance of any of current roster characters. Not out of principle but just due to complete lack of interest and that the only two modes I seem to be having (unlimited) fun with is Attitude Mode and a Universe Mode i've filled completely with WWF, WCW, and ECW wrestlers.

At this point, I'm more than happy to live completely in the past, as far as the state of Vince's company today.

Whenever WWE rehashes their past and comes out with some kind of DVD or Blu-Ray related to the pre-2007 era, i'll buy it. Whenever there's a fun video game, or some old matches to relive, or something related to the time that I cared, I'll gladly buy it and watch it, or play it.

But frankly, the real reason I'm even posting this is to sort of semi-announce that any discussions about what's going on in wrestling, is probably going to have to be something I'll have to gracefully bow out of from now on. Because if there's any current conversation, I simply won't know what's going on or what to say, anymore.

When it comes to me and the WWE, i've lost my smile many times since 2004, off and on with almost consistent frequency, but this is the point that I really suspect that I am just well and fully done with it all. WWE is just dead for me, and I suspect I won't have any worthwhile discussion about wrestling, perhaps indefinitely.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

So...Raw then... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So...Raw then...   So...Raw then... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:59 am

First chance I've had to respond to this.

I agree that the outfits are a little lazy, but I'm hoping that they might just have those for a couple of weeks whilst they are doing their thuggery, and will progress to a different look and/or individual ring gear in due course. I think Dean Ambrose has bags of potential, and Seth Rollins is excellent in the ring - even if he's not the best talker. Roman Reigns comes from that Wild Samoan wrestling family, so he should be sound (I've not actually seen him wrestle).

A 6 man tag with Hell No finding a partner seems likely for the TLC PPV.

I really can't see where the whole Ziggler/Cena angle is going unless it is leading to Cena taking Ziggles MITB case, winning the title, and then having a unification match with the Rock at Mania after he beats Punk.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Drogoth

Drogoth

So...Raw then... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So...Raw then...   So...Raw then... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:13 pm

The concept of them as a team is good and I like the people they picked. Just that the name and outfits are a bit generic.

I remember you mentioning that. If they are doing that then they seem to be taking their own sweet time about getting there! I agree that would work but it would be a bit disappointing if the sum total of Ziggles run as Mr MITB was to pass it to Cena. They still can't seem to decide if they are pushing Ziggles or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So...Raw then... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So...Raw then...   So...Raw then... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So...Raw then...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CXA Universe :: Topics, Discussion, and Talk :: General Conversation-
Jump to: