CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The DLC pack!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

The DLC pack!! Empty
PostSubject: The DLC pack!!   The DLC pack!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 1:09 am

Just thought it was worth starting a discussion here about what a fantastic job they have done with the DLC pack. While we knew Sandow was coming, and we might have expected Tensai, and even possibly Ryback at a pinch, I really didn't expect that the Usos would actually make it into the game, and I certainly didn't expect Antonio Cesaro to be in a game that quickly.

I really didn't expect to see DDP in the game this year, despite the initial rumours, being that they have pretty much excluded all other WCW content in this one. That's a very nice surprise.

Of course the real surprise announcement was the inclusion of so much attitude era content. All the guys that had been rumoured to have been removed (Too Cool, Venis, Rikishi) plus the likes of Brian Pillman, and of course best of all...

GANGREL!!!! WITH THAT ENTRANCE !!

I'm a bit excited about that.

Plus I like that as well as adding new moves (El Generico's BRAINBUSSTTAAAAA - its a thing of beauty) they are using the pack to update movesets - doing things like adding in the kimura lock.

Its a fantastic pack. I'm very happy with it.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Drogoth

Drogoth

The DLC pack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DLC pack!!   The DLC pack!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:50 am

Like I said in the other conversation Gangrel, for me, is the real win. I liked Pillman, Tool Cool and Rikishi were fun and DDP was OK. But THAT entrance is what I've wanted them to do!

Stuff like Matt Hardy's V1 poses or Jeff's entrance worked for the Cyberstar. But if I wanted to do the more vampyric side, well, it was a bit limited. Taker and Kane just didn't seem right.

As it's Attitude then it might be worth doing 'old' versions of the CAWs, if you're doing them. The Vampire Antichrist-era. Before The Cyberstar. Before Novarr. Back when it was leather trousers, flouncy shirts and LeStat-esque quotes!

Good on them for tweaking the bits and pieces too. I'm still deep in Skyrim:Dawnguard country (more vampires!) and then it's Bioshock 1 & 2 before I play Witcher 2. But Gangrel has tempted me.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

The DLC pack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DLC pack!!   The DLC pack!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 3:00 pm

I tend to do older and newer versions anyway, so there will be early Trinity era looks.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

The DLC pack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DLC pack!!   The DLC pack!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 3:06 pm

Good stuff! Make mine chalice of the red stuff...Wink
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

The DLC pack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DLC pack!!   The DLC pack!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:45 pm

One thing to keep in mind...

As in with the older games, I don't expect that DLC entrances will be able to be broken up in parts, or available in the "Advanced Entrance" editor.

So you'll have to use Gangrel's entrance in it's entirety or nothing. However, if you want to use it anyway, it shouldn't be a problem.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

The DLC pack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DLC pack!!   The DLC pack!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:59 am

As long as I can add different music, it will work for a Trinity era Reaper or Fox.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

The DLC pack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DLC pack!!   The DLC pack!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 10:11 am

I don't mind using the whole of Gangrels. I'd be using the fire and (assuming it's in) the blood spit. The rest is just walking so I'm happy with that.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

The DLC pack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DLC pack!!   The DLC pack!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 11:03 am

Having watched the CM Punk BR this afternoon, I'm thinking of mixing a little early Punk into the Jeff Hardy mix for early Fox this year.

Definitely some elements that could work.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

The DLC pack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DLC pack!!   The DLC pack!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 1:43 pm

Sounds good to me!
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

The DLC pack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DLC pack!!   The DLC pack!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 12:46 am

Fantastic news that the three man Brood entrance is in. The Trinity are going to own WWE13.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

The DLC pack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DLC pack!!   The DLC pack!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:39 am

Even better!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The DLC pack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The DLC pack!!   The DLC pack!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The DLC pack!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CXA Universe :: Topics, Discussion, and Talk :: WWE Video Games News & Discussion-
Jump to: