CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chance that Ken Shamrock might get pulled from WWE '13

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

Chance that Ken Shamrock might get pulled from WWE '13 Empty
PostSubject: Chance that Ken Shamrock might get pulled from WWE '13   Chance that Ken Shamrock might get pulled from WWE '13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:16 pm

Ken Shamrock might get pulled from WWE '13. Just like the infamous Hurricane Helms removal from Smackdown vs Raw 2011.

Latest news has just indicated that Ken Shamrock was recently involved in a physical altercation in a California mall where he beat a woman. -_-

I hope this doesn't become such a big deal where he gets removed from the game, or they have to delay the game to remove him from the story mode.

Honestly, I think it all depends on how big this story gets in the media or how WWE's "Anti-Bullying" marketing strategy right now, sees this as an embarrassment.

Oh and it's sad that this happened, and I hope she's recovering, or not hurt too severely, too.

That's about it.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Chance that Ken Shamrock might get pulled from WWE '13   Chance that Ken Shamrock might get pulled from WWE '13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 1:33 am

If he's beat up a woman he should get removed. End of story. You don't want to be associated with people like that, esp for the sake of pleasing a few gamers who can make him if they want to - which I wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Chance that Ken Shamrock might get pulled from WWE '13   Chance that Ken Shamrock might get pulled from WWE '13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 1:42 am

I doubt very much he will get removed. He's obviously a part of story mode, and less than 2 months from release I don't think they'd have time to redo it.

Besides, Stone Cold has been guilty of spousal abuse in the past, and he's still in the game. Superfly Snuka killed a woman in a hotel room (allegedly) and he's in. Luger was responsible for Miss Elizabeth's drug overdose (allegedly) and he was in the last one. I'm not defending Shamrock in any way, but if you removed very wrestler who has been guilty of heinous acts from every wrestling game, you'd pretty much end up with just CAWs!
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: Chance that Ken Shamrock might get pulled from WWE '13   Chance that Ken Shamrock might get pulled from WWE '13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:29 am

Looks like our own Steve Awesome via Facebook cleared up what really happened via more details he found out.

Quoted from Steve:

" turns out its a lot less crazy as it seems it was. he saw two women fighting and tried to break it up (should have stayed out of it completely imo) then a heavyset person jumped on his back he got them off only to find out it was a women on his back. He didn't know, and as soon as he found out he backed away and felt bad."

oh.

So, he's just dumb. ok.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Chance that Ken Shamrock might get pulled from WWE '13   Chance that Ken Shamrock might get pulled from WWE '13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:40 am

That's not so bad. It's why it's always a classic 'if'.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: Chance that Ken Shamrock might get pulled from WWE '13   Chance that Ken Shamrock might get pulled from WWE '13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:41 am

Plus like DS says I don't like the idea of what they have done but they're unlikely to pull him if he's in story mode. Personally I could live without wifebeaters, etc being in games but, hey, the WWE will go with what sells!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chance that Ken Shamrock might get pulled from WWE '13   Chance that Ken Shamrock might get pulled from WWE '13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chance that Ken Shamrock might get pulled from WWE '13
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CXA Universe :: Topics, Discussion, and Talk :: WWE Video Games News & Discussion-
Jump to: