CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The full official WWE 13 Roster

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

The full official WWE 13 Roster Empty
PostSubject: The full official WWE 13 Roster   The full official WWE 13 Roster Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 4:07 pm

Modern Era WWE Superstars & Divas

Alberto Del Rio
Big Show
Booker T
Brock Lesnar
Brodus Clay
Chris Jericho
Christian
Cody Rhodes
Daniel Bryan
David Otunga
Dolph Ziggler
Edge
The Great Khali
Heath Slater
Hunico
Jack Swagger
JBL
John Cena (The Doctor of Thuganomics 2004)
John Cena (Current)
John Laurinaitis
Justin Gabriel
Kane
Kevin Nash
Kofi Kingston
Mark Henry
The Miz
Primo
Randy Orton
John Cena
Rey Mysterio
The Rock
R-Truth
Santino Marella
Sheamus
Sin Cara
Epico
Ted DiBiase
Triple H
The Undertaker
Jinder Mahal
Wade Barrett
Zack Ryder
Alicia Fox
Beth Phoenix
Brie Bella
Eve
Kelly Kelly
Kharma
Nikki Bella
Lita
AJ Lee (RAW General Manager) (DLC)
Damien Sandow (DLC)
CM Punk

Attitude Era WWE Superstars

Road Warrior Animal
Big Boss Man
Billy Gunn
Bradshaw (APA)
Bret Hart
British Bulldog
Cactus Jack
Chris Jericho (Y2J)
Christian (Edge & Christian)
Dude Love
Eddie Guerrero
Edge (Edge & Christian)
Faarooq (APA)
The Godfather
Road Warrior Hawk
Hunter Heart Helmsley
Kane (Masked Debut)
Ken Shamrock
Mankind
Mark Henry (Nation of Domination)
Mike Tyson
Mr. McMahon
"The Big Show" Paul Wight
Road Dogg Jesse James
The Rock
Shane McMahon
Shawn Michaels (D-Generation X)
Triple H (D-Generation X)
The Undertaker (The Lord of Darkness)
Vader
X-Pac
Lita (Attitude Era)
Stephanie McMahon (The Billion Dollar Princess)
Trish Stratus
"Stone Cold" Steve Austin
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: The full official WWE 13 Roster   The full official WWE 13 Roster Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:17 am

Cheers for that.

You know, all things considered, I actually think that's a pretty damn good roster. I'm especially pleased the APA are in.

I'm very happy with that. Sure there are a few more people I'd like, but they are all CAWable, and I think the ones we have a nice range. You never know, there might even be further DLC beyond AJ and Sandow.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: The full official WWE 13 Roster   The full official WWE 13 Roster Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:49 am

I agree. Few names missing but nobody that can't be added. So that's a pretty decen roster.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: The full official WWE 13 Roster   The full official WWE 13 Roster Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:49 am

Shamrock .v. Brock. I'm loving that.

BTW, I'd forgotten how good Shamrock's WWE music was. I know it was a very reworked version of the Warrior's theme, but it was good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: The full official WWE 13 Roster   The full official WWE 13 Roster Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 3:19 am

If it's the one I've just found then it seems to also found one of Undertaker's bells...sort of! Wink
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: The full official WWE 13 Roster   The full official WWE 13 Roster Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:13 am

This roster sucks! THQ sucks! Where's all the jobbers from the Attitude era?? Such greats as Frank Stalletto, Roy Raymond, Tim McNeany, and Sean Dakota. Without them in the roster, this game is going to suck donkey balls.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: The full official WWE 13 Roster   The full official WWE 13 Roster Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:22 am

lol

I'm genuinely surprised you remembered any of their names.

I'n going back to watch old episodes of Raw from 1997, and even I forgot all these guys after the show closes.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: The full official WWE 13 Roster   The full official WWE 13 Roster Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:25 am

Personally, I'm boycotting the game until they put Iron Mike Sharpe in.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: The full official WWE 13 Roster   The full official WWE 13 Roster Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:47 am

Don't worry...you can create the Reaper and have him as your jobber...Wink
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: The full official WWE 13 Roster   The full official WWE 13 Roster Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:57 am

This may actually be the first game where I don't make any CXA/WHWF CAWs. I think I'm going to bulk the entire roster out with Attitude era and current guys that are missing.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: The full official WWE 13 Roster   The full official WWE 13 Roster Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:07 am

If I do end up getting I will make at least one - Novaar. It just doesn't feel the same playing as an established star unless it's to unlock something. I would be tempted to limit it just to that one, though, and Novaar go through the Attitude roster!
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: The full official WWE 13 Roster   The full official WWE 13 Roster Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:37 am

Mjolnir wrote:
This may actually be the first game where I don't make any CXA/WHWF CAWs. I think I'm going to bulk the entire roster out with Attitude era and current guys that are missing.

Interestingly enough, that's what I'm doing, as well. ...Although, I will remake Mike Rocket, again. I mean, after all these years, it's been a tradition of mine.

Out of all the wrestling games I own, (which as you know is a hell of a lot. Almost every single one ever released in North America), there's a CAW of Mike Rocket on every single one of them, so of course it'll be on this one as well.

But 99% of the caws I download or create are going to be filling up the Attitude roster. Because, well, I gotta do that, what with this game's theme and all.

The annoying thing about that though, is... 99% of my caws (for one of my saved game gamertags) is 100% filled up with all the Attitude guys, and I have to do it all over again. And it took a lot of work, even just for downloading 70% of them, and putting massive amounts of work making the others.

At times, it took hours, and hours that turned into days and days of searching for the perfect versions of certain guys. And just the right rings. I even erased, copied, and erased and copied a lot of them to put them in a certain order (mostly alphabetical).

A lot of time was spent downloading paint tools, and especially making paint tools by taking screenshots of other games I own, blowing those up and working off of those.

Now I have to do it all over again. (Also, I know i'll have to wait for at least a month for great caw makers to start creating Hardcore Hollys, and Essa Rios's.)

This is one of those games where I really just wish I could transfer everyone over from last year right off the bat. But that's not possible to do. Bleh.

Part of me even hopes they're going to make an announcement for WWE '12 Caw importing, but I know they probably won't.
Back to top Go down
lonewolfshanehunt

lonewolfshanehunt

PostSubject: Re: The full official WWE 13 Roster   The full official WWE 13 Roster Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:10 am

At least if the CAW mode hasn't changed all that much in terms of body and face morphing, you can jot down WWE 12 CAW formulas and remake them in WWE 13.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: The full official WWE 13 Roster   The full official WWE 13 Roster Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 8:17 am

The attitude rewritten when Novaar takes over the Ministry, this time with Taker answering to ME! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: The full official WWE 13 Roster   The full official WWE 13 Roster Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 9:33 am

The Ministry .v. The Trinity. Now THAT might be a universe mode feud worth doing...
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: The full official WWE 13 Roster   The full official WWE 13 Roster Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:10 pm

I like your thinking!
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: The full official WWE 13 Roster   The full official WWE 13 Roster Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:35 pm

lonewolfshanehunt wrote:
At least if the CAW mode hasn't changed all that much in terms of body and face morphing, you can jot down WWE 12 CAW formulas and remake them in WWE 13.

That's true, but the most time consuming process was the paint tools I made. For instance, toiling away for several hours on an accurate front AND back for the J.O.B Squad logo for Al Snow's T-Shirt, and taking a screenshot of the reversed "Help Me" on Al Snow's head from Smackdown 2 on the PS1 for reference, and making Al Snow's beard in Paint Tool, as well as making Test's "Sun, Moon and Cross" logo for his tights, took me ages upon ages of tedious, painful work to do.

I very much don't look forward to remaking those, among others.
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: The full official WWE 13 Roster   The full official WWE 13 Roster Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:40 pm

That being said, I am still very proud of my Al Snow on WWE '12. It's the best one ever made, I believe. Especially out of all the ones online, which were terrible at best.

In fact, I should get around to taking some pictures of it.

Shame is, I couldn't upload it, because I took someone else's rather shitty Al Snow caw and obsessively remade it, almost from scratch until it was the best in the world. (see what I did there?)

I should take a picture of it, honestly. I think you guys deserve to see it, for all the work I put into it, earlier this January. I had so much pride in it after I was finished, I made him WWE Champ in Universe, just because.
Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: The full official WWE 13 Roster   The full official WWE 13 Roster Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:51 pm

If you don't look forward to making something...don't! It's only a game and if it's too much hassle then it's defeating it's own object! It's why I stick to few when I do get them. Less hassle!
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: The full official WWE 13 Roster   The full official WWE 13 Roster Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:03 pm

Well, what I mean by that is that I definitely want an accurate WWF Attitude roster with caws.

I just know that if I want that thing that I want so badly in THIS game, i'm going to have to work at it from scratch, allll over again. I'm sure i'll end up doing it because I know I want to do it. But I dread the day because it's work.

It's more like I'm just saying "oh god, I worked so hard to maintain that farm last year. Now i've got to harvest allll those crops again... oh well, dammit. Let's roll up them sleeves and get to work, then."

Every year there is a farming season. And every year there is a winter that kills the crops. And every year, you gotta start farming season again if you want that profit and that reward. Razz And I do.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: The full official WWE 13 Roster   The full official WWE 13 Roster Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 1:39 am

Ahh, but also remember that the first time you have to set the farm up from barren ground requires a lot more effort than the next year when the basic structure is already there. Having done it all once before, you will at least have a better idea this time.

I'm going to wait for your Al Snow CAW this year and not make my own. OK there's motivation for you - you wouldn't want to let me down, now would you?
Back to top Go down
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: The full official WWE 13 Roster   The full official WWE 13 Roster Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:53 am

This gives me an idea for a new thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The full official WWE 13 Roster   The full official WWE 13 Roster Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The full official WWE 13 Roster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CXA Universe :: Topics, Discussion, and Talk :: WWE Video Games News & Discussion-
Jump to: