CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

24" Pythons vs. HBK

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

24" Pythons vs. HBK Empty
PostSubject: 24" Pythons vs. HBK   24" Pythons vs. HBK Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:58 am

Lol

Discuss
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: 24" Pythons vs. HBK   24" Pythons vs. HBK Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:54 am

I absolutely love that match. It's the single greatest example of one wrestler ripping the piss out of another that you will ever see. It's an utter masterwork on Shawn's part, and you will never see Hogan more utterly undermined than he was in that match.

I laughed my ass off from beginning to end.

As I understand the situation, the original plan was for Hogan and Shawn to have a rematch and Hogan repay the job. But Hogan changed his mind on agreeing to the plan, and campaigned for a single match and for him to win. Shawn was annoyed and told Vince that if he had to job, he was going to make sure Hogan didn't look good while he did it.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: 24" Pythons vs. HBK   24" Pythons vs. HBK Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:41 am

Good on him. Sure, Hogan is a legend but so is HBK. They deserve equal billing and the original two matches sounds fair. So I'm with HBK on this one!
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: 24" Pythons vs. HBK   24" Pythons vs. HBK Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:40 am

It is funny, specially with the Benny Hill theme in the background, lol. Not very professional though, is it?

Although speaking about being un-professional, I give you Buff Bagwell:

Back to top Go down
Drogoth

Drogoth

PostSubject: Re: 24" Pythons vs. HBK   24" Pythons vs. HBK Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:52 am

Unprofessional is Hogan's middle name! Wink About time he had some of it back! As for the Bagwell stuff...the best bit is Jarrett's 'I've got your stroke right here!"
Back to top Go down
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: 24" Pythons vs. HBK   24" Pythons vs. HBK Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 2:27 am

I wanna know how Bagwell didn't get sacked for that!?
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: 24" Pythons vs. HBK   24" Pythons vs. HBK Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:01 am

He got his Mum to write him an excuse note.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Julius Seizure

Julius Seizure

PostSubject: Re: 24" Pythons vs. HBK   24" Pythons vs. HBK Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:56 pm

Then him and Jeff Jarrett had an excuse-note-on-a-pole match at Souled Out, and the excuse is in Judy Bagwell's pocket. Once retrieved, both competitors are free to use Judy Bagwell as a weapon until there is a pinfall/submission
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 24" Pythons vs. HBK   24" Pythons vs. HBK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

24" Pythons vs. HBK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CXA Universe :: Topics, Discussion, and Talk :: General Conversation-
Jump to: