CXA Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WHAT?? Can't upload Chio (EDIT: Ok, I fixed the problem. It's up now.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

WHAT?? Can't upload Chio (EDIT: Ok, I fixed the problem. It's up now.) Empty
PostSubject: WHAT?? Can't upload Chio (EDIT: Ok, I fixed the problem. It's up now.)   WHAT?? Can't upload Chio (EDIT: Ok, I fixed the problem. It's up now.) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:32 pm

This is pissing me off.

I tried to upload Chio Reto. It is telling me "YOU CANNOT UPLOAD THIS SUPERSTAR BECAUSE IT CONTAINS DOWNLOADED CONTENT."

Uhhhhh.... And it DOESN'T. At all.

In fact, there aren't even any logos OR paint tools ON Chio.

This server often isn't working and now it's telling me that i'm attempting to upload copied content when i'm NOT.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
NightStarX
Admin
NightStarX

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?? Can't upload Chio (EDIT: Ok, I fixed the problem. It's up now.)   WHAT?? Can't upload Chio (EDIT: Ok, I fixed the problem. It's up now.) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:49 pm

OK.

So... uhm. I guess his move-set had one of Chris Masters or Bret Harts moves or something in it.

Because it won't let you upload any content from downloadable superstars in the game. Even a move in a move set, like a DDT or something.

I wiped his moveset clean, and completly replace it with Shelton Benjiman's moveset, and his finishers. You might wanna go mess with that.
Back to top Go down
https://cxauniverse.rpg-board.net
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?? Can't upload Chio (EDIT: Ok, I fixed the problem. It's up now.)   WHAT?? Can't upload Chio (EDIT: Ok, I fixed the problem. It's up now.) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:04 pm

Cheers, I'll download that.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/david.shand
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT?? Can't upload Chio (EDIT: Ok, I fixed the problem. It's up now.)   WHAT?? Can't upload Chio (EDIT: Ok, I fixed the problem. It's up now.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAT?? Can't upload Chio (EDIT: Ok, I fixed the problem. It's up now.)
Page 1 of 1